Shrimp with garlic consist of a nutritious, healthy dish and going to accompany others or enjoy it alone, with a good white wine while waiting for another dish. Most importantly to make it is to have all the ingredients ready and at hand, working quickly, use a large skillet to Cook all shrimp at the same time and very fast. Here is a simple recipe that will allow you to surprise your friends or your family in a few minutes.
Instructions for How to prepare shrimp with garlic
- Well cleaned shrimp, you must leave them ready before cooking, then dry them and set aside them on a cloth.
- Put olive oil in the Pan and bring to heat over medium heat.
- Add the chopped garlic and cook by moving the handle of the pan for about two or three minutes until just browned.
- Take care that garlic does not pass so as to maintain the good taste.
- The next step is to add clean shrimp and increase the fire.
- Move the Pan by the handle while you cook.
- Shrimp should take a pink everywhere, this happens quickly, approximately in two minutes.
- When the prawns change colour already can then add the minced onion, wine, butter and lemon juice.
- Let it boil about two minutes until the sauce is reduced by half.
- Once reduced, can already add the parsley chopped and salt.
- In a few minutes you have ready your shrimp in garlic sauce.
- Visit our article prepare shrimp for best tricks on the development of the shrimp.
What do you need for How to prepare shrimp with garlic?
- 25 or 30 shrimp
- 3 cloves of garlic
- A spring onion chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ½ Cup of white wine
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of juice of lemon
- Slices of lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Large skillet
Tips for How to prepare shrimp with garlic
- Shrimp in garlic sauce can be served on top of a slice of bread as a snack, also decorating the dish with slices of lemon and parsley or as a main dish served with pasta.
- Another idea is to prepare them and serve them on a basis of rice and they will thus be transformed into a main dish.
- We invite you to watch our video