The shrimp in sauce are a dish exquisite and special to enter in heat by its touch spicy. Takes very few ingredients and is very easy and fast of prepare. If shopping them shrimp fresh surely will have the rest of the ingredients in your House and quickly can bring them to your table. It is also a good choice for when you have been frozen shrimp and you don’t know what prepare. You can use them as a main dish or as an appetizer according to your taste and need. We give you a simple recipe so that you prepare your shrimp in sauce.
Instructions for How to prepare shrimp in sauce
- If the shrimp are whole we must clean by removing the head and peeling them, then remove them veins.
- Peel and cut the onion into small cubes.
- Peel the garlic cloves and chop them well.
- Peel the tomatoes, remove the seeds and cut them into cubes.
- Chop the parsley and green onion separately and set aside.
- We put a frying pan fire with 2 tablespoons of olive oil until it is hot.
- Add the garlic and onion and FRY.
- When the onions turn clear add tomatoes.
- Now we can add the parsley, salt, pepper to taste and a little bit of pepper.
- Add half a glass of white wine and Cook 10 minutes.
- We tried the sauce and add more salt if necessary.
- Then add shrimp without the skin to the sauce will cook 5 to 7 minutes.
- When they change colour shrimp, when they take a pink color, it is time to put out the fire.
- We serve the shrimp with hot sauce and if we are glad we can sprinkle them with a little finely chopped onion.
- We recommend you read our article of how to prepare shrimp so you can see good tips on cooking the shrimp.
What do you need for How to prepare shrimp in sauce?
- 20 whole or clean and peeled shrimps
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Half a glass of white wine
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 chili or pepper of Cayenne
- A spring onion
- Skillet or pan
Tips for How to prepare shrimp in sauce
- The shrimp sauce can be served over a bed of cooked rice or pasta.
- It also tends to be a popular garnish of boiled potatoes.
- Also they can be eaten alone as a snack or ‘Cap’.
- We invite you to watch our video to learn how easily this recipe.