The lasagna is a typical dish of Bologna, Italy. But we can find it in any menu card of several restaurants in the world, as it is a very tasty meal that usually likes a lot of people. The composition of the flavors of meat, chicken or vegetables. Its preparation in the ingredients varies according to the region where we cook it. Let’s see what are the steps to prepare a lasagna.
Instructions for How to prepare lasagna
- The first thing we are going to prepare is the Bolognese sauce. Add olive oil, a little, and butter in a frying pan. In it we place the chopped vegetables very finely. Everything at once. Then add the minced meat and stir to take some color.
- Once it has taken color we will add the white wine and let it evaporate. After this step add the tomato and mix well. Season with salt and pepper and if we want to add some aromatic herb we can do it to taste. Mix and let cook for about 40 minutes on gentle heat.
- Once it is almost finished we will make the béchamel. In a skillet add the butter, melt and incorporate the flour. We mix and toast slightly. Then we add the milk slowly. Finally add the salt, pepper and nutmeg and let cook for a minute or two stirring. We booked it.
- Once the Bolognese sauce is finished we assemble the lasagna. We put the sheets of pasta in a source that, if it is ceramic, we will have anointed with butter. Then we make three layers of bolognese sauce and alternate with lasagna slices. We finished with meat and finally added bechamel on our lasagna.
- Incorporate grated cheese and bake according to lasagne package instructions. Usually it is baked about 20 minutes at 200 ºC and finally gratin 5 minutes. Although this may depend on the type of lasagne.
What do you need for How to prepare lasagna?
- Precooked lasagna sheets
- 500 g of minced beef
- 20 g butter
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 carrots
- 2 sticks of celery
- 100 ml dry white wine
- 600 g of natural crushed tomato
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Pepper and salt
Tips for How to prepare lasagna
- Lasagne Bolognese is one of those dishes on Sundays, and is a great dish to eat with family or when you have guests.
- When cutting it, do not worry if it is not especially well mounted, this is part of its charm.
- If you still have doubts about how to make a lasagna, you can see our video tutorial with all the steps to follow.