There are many ways to prepare chicken stew, depending on the area, customs and tastes of each. You don’t need to know a lot of kitchen to prepare this tasty dish, the combination of flavors and the love with which you prepare your meals are the key ingredients for success. Preparing the recipe we offer here will result in a delicious dish, ideal to accompany with a generous serving of soft bread and soak in the sauce of this stewed chicken. The garrison that you prepare also will highlight your dish. To work and to enjoy it!
Instructions for How to prepare chicken stew
- With a generous oil fund covers the Pan you want to use.
- Wash the mushrooms, chop them and set aside.
- Chop the onion, leek and garlic, it does not lack that is in very small pieces, because then you have to shred them.
- Add to the pot the onion and Leek first and starts to fry.
- Kitchen fire medium-high so it won’t burn.
- When it starts to Brown, add the chopped garlic, salt and pepper and let Sauté a few minutes more.
- To get the best flavor, onions must have a tan color. At this time and with the help of a slotted spoon remove the onion and fried garlic and place them in the Blender jar by adding the half a glass of wine. We left there a few minutes and beat.
- Dora previously seasoned, always with medium-high fire chicken in the oil that was in the pot.
- Adds them leaves of laurel, them mushrooms sliced and it mixes that have in the glass of the blender.
- Cook a couple of minutes and add the broth. If you see that is not enough you can add a little more (chicken should be barely covered).
- Low fire and cooking for 45 minutes until the chicken is cooked and concentrated flavors and juice is reduced.
- Read carefully how to make chicken that will give you more tips to cook correctly treat the chicken for processing
- Extinguishes fire, let it rest a few minutes and you’re ready to serve.
What do you need for How to prepare chicken stew?
- 1 chicken and 1/2 chopped
- 2 large onion and a leek
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 2 Bay leaves
- Spray generous oil to cover the bottom of the pot
- 1/2 glass of wine
- 350ml chicken stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 150 Gr. mushrooms
Tips for How to prepare chicken stew
- It is a dish that can accompany a good salad or some potato chips, or a mold of rice or a potato puree, peasant potatoes, or even vegetables to taste!
- Until it is ready proof if it is well of salt.
- If the juice is very liquid you can add a teaspoon of cornstarch dissolved in cold water and cook for two minutes more until it thickens.
- Please see our video.