Make fritters is somewhat laborious at times, but when kitchen will test his ability to create something positive, which is great cooking, especially if it is something as rich as fritters, moreover, is always cheaper to make rather than buy it, and fritters are no exception.
There are many recipes to make fritters at home and they are all very rich, fritters fair, Colombian fritters, Mexican fritters, the knee, in short, are many and very tasty.
All require a little preparation time, but worth to try and taste them. Make wind fritters also is something a bit laborious for those who have no experience in this and much tired to move arms, but we could hardly make wind fritters who do not know well.
If you do not know how to make wind fritters and are about to learn, it is best to find the recipe and the instructions provided. We will show you how to make doughnuts at home and a professional chef wind so you can enjoy them when you want and with whom you want.
It’s time that you go to the supermarket, buy a bit of flour and egg, and get to work, to make wind fritters! Enjoy of your own and delicious creations in pastry.
Instructions for How to make wind fritters
- To begin to make the fritters, we will start by putting the eggs in a bowl and beat them until the yolks are well beaten with the whites and are well incorporated, these eggs should not remain as meringue or cream, they should only take one Pale tone indicating that the yolks are already well mixed with the eggs. Place this bowl with the beaten eggs in a place where you can have them at hand at any time.
- Then in a clean pot with a handle, put the water to boil on the stove, when it is boiling with gurgling we will add the salt so that it dissolves well in the water of the pot.
- We will take a wooden shovel and begin to move the water and we will add the flour of little by little taking care not to burn us. So that the flour does not stick to the floor of the pot, it is important that you move with the spade to the bottom of the pot while this is still in the fire and prevent the paste from sticking to the floor of the pot.
- As soon as you notice that the flour begins to turn into a very thick paste or very dense atole and is less easy to move with the blade, it is at this time when you remove the pot with the pasta for the fritters with Be careful not to stop moving for any reason.
- Place this pot on a wooden board for chopping or to support pots, as this is very hot and you will need something firm to put it while you still move it with the shovel. Do not stop moving this for a moment, help to hold the handle firmly with one hand and move with the other using the shovel, you can ask someone for help if you notice this step very difficult.
- Take the container with the eggs and add a quarter or equivalent of an egg to the pasta inside the pot while you move it with the wooden shovel, do not stop moving this until this amount of egg is well incorporated into the paste, Then add another egg while you keep moving, and continue with this procedure until you finish emptying all the egg that you had beaten before.
- Pour the ¼ cup sugar slowly into the pan with the dough fritters while moving this tightly. When you notice that the sugar is well incorporated and has already dissolved well in the pasta, add the juice of half a lemon and continue moving this until completely homogeneous and all ingredients are evenly dissolved.
- Now put 1 liter of oil or fat to heat in a frying pan, you can use several types of oil, from olive oil, canola, sunflower, to vegetable shortening, pork, bait or whatever you prefer. While the oil is warm, have a pan of absorbent paper close to the pan, also a metal strainer and a metal or wooden spoon.
- Take two spoons and with them form a ball of the pasta for donuts you made. This ball should have about a tablespoonful of pasta. You can also make balls with your hands and cover them with flour to be able to manipulate them. Carefully do not splash the hot oil, this ball into the pan. You will see how the fritter is fried, you can skip the oil a little, so have a lid close to cover the pan and avoid burns.
- When the donut stops showing many air bubbles around it and you notice that it is already cooked, it is time to take it out of the pan with the help of the sieve and the shovel or spoon and put it in the tray on the absorbent paper to To lose excess oil.
- Make breadcrumbs on a single load inside the pan and put them in the pan. When all the fritters are ready, put them in a bag or plate the sugar to sprinkle them and give them a pass in it. When you finish this, you will have ready your fritters to serve with milk or the drink that you prefer. Enjoy eating homemade fritters.
What do you need for How to make wind fritters?
- ¼ cup of water
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of flour
- 4 eggs
- Half lemon juice
- Spraying Sugar
Tips for How to make wind fritters
- The temperature of the oil must be hot and smoky, because if it is cold the fritters will absorb a lot of fat and when chewing them we will feel the fat in the mouth, for which the heat is necessary, but not so much that the oil itself burns or burns Quickly the surface of the fritters and the center is basically raw.
- For the oil to heat faster and at the time of frying you have no problem with changing the flame, you can leave the oil to heat over medium heat and leave it well, when you look for more heat cover the pan and when you notice that the oil is in the Ideal temperature, begins to fry.