For those days when we want to cook something fast and without much work we have typical dish of white rice, although sometimes I surprise what could cost you people make a simple dish.
The rice it can find of different sizes, shapes and colors. For this recipe I will use rice’s lifetime, the long-grain white rice.
Let’s go for the steps required:
Instructions for How to make white rice
- First of all, it is necessary to have the water to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling add rice, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the tablespoon of butter if that we want, and revolves it one time.
- Now, close the pot and keep it closed so that in this way is able to take the temperature to boiling point.
- Keep the pot closed during cooking. To know if the rice is ready, there are two ways: 1-once all the water has been absorbed and rice is only. (if the proportions of water put rice are correct) 2 – leave rice to normal cooking for about 15 – 20 minutes.
- You can check if this stews a bit before the indicated time. But after lifting the lid of the pot is important to take the background beads are those who are still with water and cost more than do.
- Once the rice is done, we passed through a strainer to remove any water that might still remain and now we eat.
What do you need for How to make white rice?
The rice cooker is necessary the following ingredients:
- 1 cup rice (per person)
- 2 cups of water
- 1 / 2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of butter.
It is necessary to know that the proportions of rice – water are a cup of rice for every two of water.
Tips for How to make white rice
Note that once the rice is done, you have to remove it from the pot and fire immediately, because if not it will continue to cook, which can make it burn you.
Otherwise if you had drunk all the water and will consider even the rice is not ready can add a couple of teaspoons of water.
Please note that the rice is not cooked like the spaghetti, with a large amount of water is drained and ultimately only manages to lose its nutrients and it is water-filled rice.
Tell me the result!