Eggplants are exquisite vegetables that can be prepared in different ways depending on the taste of each. One of the most common, easy and inexpensive ways to prepare is making stuffed with minced meat and vegetables. An important fact about eggplants, is that your skin is high in fiber, so it is good to eat with the skin. To this we must choose young and tender pieces as old have tougher skin and need longer to cook. Consider the steps to make delicious stuffed eggplant!
Instructions for How to make stuffed eggplants
- Before beginning, we must bear in mind that the oven should be heated to 180 ° C
- Cut the eggplants in two lengthwise, and with a knife make small cuts in your flesh but carefully, should not break the skin.
- We put the halves on a baking sheet and add salt, oil, and we put the tray in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Chop the onion and green pepper in small pieces well, the fry in a pan until golden brown and put salt to taste.
- Once browned onion and pepper, add the ground beef in skillet until browned.
- In another pan bacon and brown them once they’re ready we add the minced meat and vegetables.
- After 20 minutes of eggplants in the oven, the retired and we take some meat to eggplant, we must be careful not to get to the skin and to breakage.
- Chop the eggplant flesh and threw in the pan, we add tomato cut into small piece. After all preparations together and incorporate them into the eggplant. We add bechamel above.
- Then we sprinkle grated cheese over the eggplant and put in the oven for 10 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Remove from oven and they are ready to serve!.
What do you need for How to make stuffed eggplants?
- 2 large eggplants
- 200g minced meat
- 80 g of tomato
- 1 onion
- 100 g of bacon
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 green pepper
- Grated cheese
- 250 ml of bechamel sauce
Tips for How to make stuffed eggplants
- You can choose the meat you like to prepare eggplant. With either looks good: pork, beef, mixed, chicken, etc.
- If you still have questions about how to make stuffed aubergines, you can see our video with all the steps.