One of the most popular dishes are spaghetti. From the great Italian cuisine and consumed worldwide, it is one of the most elaborate dishes in our daily lives. The incredible amount of variations that can make this dish is amazing. You can do almost anything. As we know, the paste accepts any type of accompaniment.
Besides being delicious, the spaghetti are easy to prepare and can be either a daily dish as something for a special occasion. In this article we will see how to make spaghetti incredible true Italian style. That is, one with a delicious tomato sauce and minced meat perfectly cooked pasta.
Lets go see it!
How is a plate of spaghetti ago?
The first thing to do is to gather all the necessary ingredients for this recipe:
What do you need for How to make spaghetti?
- 500 grams of spaghetti (if possible, an Italian brand)
- 400 grams of ground pork
- Two large cans of crushed tomatoes
- 3 or 4 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- Salt and pepper
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Once we have all the ingredients, it’s time to get down to business:
Instructions for How to make spaghetti
- Contrary to popular belief, the first thing we do is cook the pasta, but make the sauce. This is done because, if we cook the pasta before and we start to make the sauce later, we will take time. And the dough will be dry and mushy at the time of serving. So the first elaborate sauce.
- In a skillet, cast a rich stream of olive oil, but not spend. Not exceeding the bottom of the pan. We cast all ground beef and boiled a little.
- When the meat begins to turn golden, remove from the pan. Just right for us meat to accompany the pasta, we can do a little trick. If we take the meat directly after having boiled a little, will release much fluid. So what we do is drain well the flesh that is dry.
- Now we cut the garlic into small pieces and it also added to the mix. We cook for one or two minutes until the garlic is made.
- In this puto, we take two cans of crushed tomatoes in the pan and season. This is the time to add the spices that we like. The most suitable for this recipe usually oregano and basil. Stir so that everything is well integrated. Tomato cook for 15 or 20 minutes to be done. We keep the fire under so that we are not left or hang from the pan. Occasionally with a wooden spoon, stir the mixture.
- Once drained, putting it back in the pan. Cut the onion into small pieces and add it to the meat. Cook until onion is golden brown.
- It is the turn to cook the spaghetti. In a pot large enough, we take water. The amounts are proportional: for every 100 grams of pasta, add a liter of water. Then we take salt. We can do it by eye or, if we want to be more precise, it is advisable to take 10 grams per liter of water. According to experts, the time to take the salt is when the water is boiling, not before.
- When the water is boiling, toss the pasta. We spaghetti vertically, falling sideways. And, gradually, we will be the submerging, pushing the top. But be careful because if we press very strong, we can break them.
- Once all pasta are submerged, stir occasionally with a wooden spoon to prevent sticking to the pot. Look at the packaging of the paste to see how long must be afoot. But do not rely entirely on what it says, because different types of pot or ceramic may cause to be made sooner or later. It is recommended that, when you see that are no longer stiff, go trying to see how they really are.
- When ready, take the spaghetti pot and drain. Then put them in the pan where made tomato sauce and stir everything well is. When all impregnated well, bring them out of the pan and serve on a plate is.
- This is the time to take the cheese over the pasta. Moreover, in the original recipe, usually put two basil leaves per guest over the pasta.
- We already have our pasta dish ready to eat.
As you can see, it is not a difficult dish to prepare and is delicious. It is a recipe that like both children and adults. You never are letting this great dish.
What other type of dish with spaghetti can I do?
As we know, pasta is the star dish of Italian cuisine. For this reason, there are many more varieties than you can do. If you do not want to make the dish with meat or tomato, then we leave another recipe that is sure you will like.
The other great Italian pasta recipe is the carbonara. And we explained here:
- 500 grams of spaghetti
- Half cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Three whole eggs + three buds
- 150 grams of pancetta or bacon
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- As the sauce in this recipe not take long to do, we can start cooking the pasta. To do so, we follow the same steps we have described above.
- While the pasta is cooking in the pot, we will prepare everything else. In a bowl we put the three whole eggs, yolks and three grated cheese. We beat everything with a fork and add black pepper and salt it. Reserve.
- In a skillet, we take a good splash of olive oil. Cut the bacon into small pieces (or bacon) and add it to the pan. Fry the meat for about 5 minutes, until we see that is done.
- When the paste is ready, we drain well. Now we mix the pasta with pancetta and add the beaten eggs with cheese. With the heat of the pasta and the pan off, the eggs curdling go a little. We stir everything well and serve. We can put a little parsley finely chopped. We already have our plate of pasta carbonara.
This recipe does not have much mystery and it is always like that. Perhaps you have noticed that we did not use cream to make the carbonara sauce. This is because, in true Italian cuisine, when a plate of spaghetti carbonara is made, no cream is used. The cream has been added over time by other countries. But the original recipe is made with beaten egg. Try to do it this way and see that the cream is not so important. In addition, in this way, you will be eating much healthier and with fewer calories.
We hope you enjoyed this recipe and have enjoyed both cooking it and eating it.