If you have an important meeting and you want to delight your guests, you can make a snack of caramelized onions and goat cheese. A perfect combination of sweet, salty and acidic flavors. Today you are going to teach to make a rich toasts of onion caramelized with curler of goat, so can look you before your invited and provide them a delicious appetizer. We’ll it’s simple!
Instructions for How to make a snack of caramelized onions and goat cheese
- The first thing we are going to do is peel and slice green apples so they are very thin, as if they were blades. You can do it with a peeler of potatoes.
- We are then going to caramelize onions. So we cut them very thin and we will take them to a pan with sugar. We leave a few minutes so cooked, browned and will caramelize. Then remove from fire and let cool for 10 minutes.
- We put in a dish or on a plate with a good presentation the toast that we like most. These should be round and crackers so that there is a good combination of flavors.
- Then we will put on the toast a piece of apple cut finely.
- Above Apple will put a roller of goat cheese.
- On the roller of goat cheese, place a spoonful of caramelized onions.
- We will do with all the toast we have, in such a way that it is enough to serve our guests.
- So they will be our toasted caramelized onion and goat cheese curler lists to serve as an appetizer. Very easily look good in front of our guests.
What do you need for How to make a snack of caramelized onions and goat cheese?
- Toasts round
- Green apples peeled and cut
- Roll of goat cheese
- Caramelized onion
Tips for How to make a snack of caramelized onions and goat cheese
- Remember to serve the appetizer in a bowl of good presentation. Thus give greater impact and desires of eating.
- If you have questions about how to perform an appetizer of caramelized onions and goat cheese, you can see our video tutorial with all the steps to do so.