If you are the one who cooks and you do not go hand in hand, you are in the same situation as me, that’s why I have found an ally that helps me more and more, she is Lorraine Pascale, a former model who has given me different tips and tricks to impress my guests in an original and easy way.
I think one of the most delicious and tasty snacks we can make with the oven are the salty rolls.
As appetizer they are great and are very easy to make. So read on and surprise your diners, with these sausage roll made by Lorraine Pascale:
What do you need for How to make sausage rolls by Lorraine pascale?
- 1 base of puff pastry.
- 16 sausages (depending on what you need).
- 1 egg.
- 1 pinzel.
- Baking paper.
- Thyme leaves.
- 1 bowl.
Instructions for How to make sausage rolls by Lorraine pascale
- Put some flour on the table where you go to work so that the puff pastry does not stick.
- Then leave the puff pastry 5 minutes out of the refrigerator and not working so that it is not so hard and is easier to work with.
- After this time, pass a roller over it to be rectangular, but nothing happens if it is a bit irregular.
- Take the sausages, of the taste that you prefer, cut them in half.
- Put them on top of the puff pastry rectangle, and make a strip across the sausage, later cut the portion of puff pastry.
- Although the taste of the sausage is already great you can add some kind of species, in this case I recommend thyme, although you can also put rosemary, whichever you prefer.
- Sprinkle it over and under.
- Then take an egg and beat it, this will serve for the dough to stick properly around the sausage.
- Paint with the egg a tip of the dough that you need to be glued later.
- Roll it so that you have all the sausage well covered in puff pastry.
- Once all the rolls made, put them for 20 minutes in the refrigerator, you can cover them with film paper, so they keep their shape in the oven.
- Then pinch them with a fork, it is simply to make them more beautiful, if you prefer you can cut them or leave them as is.
- Take the beaten egg and paint the rolls only above them so that they shine when removing them, try not to paint them by the tips.
- And you can put them in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Once they are out of the oven put them in and enjoy them.
Tips for How to make sausage rolls by Lorraine pascale
– You can put sausages or sausage.
– as I said we have put thyme but you can put any other herb you like.