We are more and more who like to eat well, healthy and fast. Time is gold, and never better.
We are many who prefer to take advantage of our little free time with children, couples, friends or our hobbies than in everyday things like eating.
Although eating differently, healthy and fast can become one of our best tricks to have a good healthy life.
And is that the mark lékué has endless products that allow us to have fun and gain time cooking.
Today I will explain how to make an exquisite fish recipe in just 10 minutes.
What do you need for How to make salmon with vegetables and soy sauce with lékué?
- Lékué steam case
- Oven or microwave.
- 2 loins of salmon (80-100gr approx per person)
- 60 gr onion
- 50 gr zucchini
- 50 gr carrot
- 4 leaves spinach
- Liquid soybeans
- Thyme powder
- Olive oil
Instructions for How to make salmon with vegetables and soy sauce with lékué
- We take all the vegetables except the leaves of spinach and we cut them into rods.
- Once the chopped vegetables we put them in the box along with the whole chard leaves.
- Season all the vegetables.
- Then sprinkle some thyme.
- Add a dash of oil and another of soy sauce.
- We closed the case.
- We put it in the microwave for about 4-5 minutes, at full power.
Tips for How to make salmon with vegetables and soy sauce with lékué
In case you prefer to cook in the oven, lékué also allows you, in this case, the cooking time in the oven will be about 10-12 minutes. Preheating to 190º
Find and enjoy more fish recipes in our category.