We all know what is a crepe, is a dough made with flour, eggs, butter and milk, which is made to the pan or on a special plate round shape which have previously put a little butter to prevent sticking and fill with different ingredients according to the tastes of each.
But the truth is that just thinking about how to make us catch a lazy thinking what will cost us to do it and just buying it or we made any pancake house for us to do.
But you better learn to give you the test yourself, and the best, easily and quickly so they can be enjoyed with the people you care, you can make a boring afternoon of bad weather, you can make them for snack with the kids (delicious cooking workshop ), you can do it for a light dinner, and we could go on with endless possibilities that can offer you the fact of making a crepe.
Now all you need the steps, which we explain below to keep you and soon not have to go buy it out !!!
Instructions for How to make quick and easy crepes
- To begin grab a pan and heat a small amount of oil. You can use oil or butter if you prefer, if you use butter only heats the pan and hopes to have the mass of the pancake made.
- Take a bowl and add sugar, eggs and milk.
- Mix it properly until a unanimous mass.
- Then gets a glass of water and add it to the dough until a texture that is neither too thin nor too thick. Once you see that there is the necessary amount of water, mix well to avoid lumps.
- Once we made the dough, we can only make the creation of the crepe! To do this, return to the pan, and if we decided to work with butter we add a piece and wait for what melt the dough does not stick.
- Add a tablespoon of batter into the pan, and scatter so that it is round and very finite.
- We let cook for about two to three minutes, until we see it starts to bubble.
- We catch a spatula, hopefully to be flat and we turn the crepe trying that we are not sticking.
- Let fry again by the other party.
- After the crepe is made by both sides it is time to add the ingredients you prefer, chocolate, cream, ham, cheese, jam, fruit, etc.
- You have to close as if you close a tortilla and take out the fire.
And presto!, bon appetit!!! Now you can eat your own crepe!
What do you need for How to make quick and easy crepes?
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cups milk, depending on the desired thickness
- A little bit of salt
- Butter or cooking oil
- large bowl
Tips for How to make quick and easy crepes
– It is important not to mix too much dough just enough to make it well combined.