It is known to all that pizza comes from the city of Naples, Italy and appears as a popular dish among Neapolitans, in some undefined moment of the 17TH century. The pizza is easy to develop because it mixes basic ingredients. It is also true that it has undergone many regional changes. Not only in the different regions of Italy, but in every place in the world. Here we’ll teach you to make a pizza dough that you can then give your special touch according to your taste or that of your family.
Instructions for How to make pizza dough
- In a bowl, put all the ingredients of the dough: flour, water, yeast, oil and salt and mix well with a spoon. It should undo the fresh yeast bakery with a bit of hot water and add it into the hole that we have done in the center of the flour in the bowl.
- A pizza dough is like a simple bread. It can be made with any type of flour and the quantity of water is approximately half of the flour.
- We will then focus on amassing. If we have a mixer not we must strive. If we are not all we will do is stretch the dough and pick up with the palm of the hand until a dough that does not stick to hands or at the table, should be a fine, elastic mass. This process will be about 7 minutes.
- We then cover the dough and let yeast ferment until doubled its volume. If it’s cold it will take longer than if it’s hot. If we are very demanding and want a better mass can return to knead it and let it rise again, but this is not necessary.
- We formed rolls of dough and stretch them with a wooden roller to the round shape of our molds.
- We preheat the oven to 230 ° C minimum put the dough.
- We bake for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown.
What do you need for How to make pizza dough?
- 1 kg of flour
- 25 g of yeast fresh’s bakery
- Warm water
- 1 tsp. salt
- Three tablespoons of olive oil
Tips for How to make pizza dough
- We use fresh yeast or even sourdough, but with dry or instant Baker’s yeast is very good.
- Don’t you worry by the time that takes in duplicate its volume, this depends on of the temperature environment.
- We can use the stone to the oven or tray.
- If we have stone pizza base will be more crispy.
- To remember the steps you suggest that you see this video