I do not like cooking very much, but more and more are the reasons that gather me with my people at a table, so I have found an ally that helps me more and more, she is Lorraine Pascale, a former model who has given me different tips and tricks to impress our guests in easy ways.
For me one of the easiest things to bake is the Parmesan lollipops and poppy seeds.
As appetizer they are great and are very easy to make, almost good. They are a true prodigy. So read on and surprise your diners with these Parmesan lollipops and poppy seeds made by super cook Lorraine Pascale:
What do you need for How to Make Parmesan Lollipops and Poppy Seeds by Lorraine Pascale?
- Oven tray.
- Cooking paper.
- Sticks of lollipop or skewer sticks.
- 1 bowl.
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds.
- 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds.
- 80 grams of Parmesan cheese.
Instructions for How to Make Parmesan Lollipops and Poppy Seeds by Lorraine Pascale
- Start by grating 80 grams of parmesan with a grater of the finest.
- Now take a bowl and put a spoon of sesame seeds.
- Add the cheese that you grated.
- Then add the poppy seeds, and mix
- Now take the baking tray and put the cooking paper in it.
- Then you can use a short cookie to put a very thin layer of the mixture that you have in a bowl, once the shape is made take it very carefully.
- Grab a lollipop stick, or a long skewer stick, and put it in the middle of the round you’ve made.
- Then add a little more of the mixture that you have made on top of the stick so that it is well covered.
- Carefully put it inside the oven without tripping and ruining the circles.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 220 degrees.
- Once you take it out of the oven you can put the lollipops in a long glass so they are easy to catch.
Tips for How to Make Parmesan Lollipops and Poppy Seeds by Lorraine Pascale
– In case one will stick you use a knife without a point to take it off.