Usually always we eat the same thing for breakfast, to a point that we can get bored even.
It is interesting to try new cuisines, from other countries, for a change.
There are many countries that make a very consistent breakfast and then make a lighter meal. In some of them we find the famous “hotcakes”, or pancakes, which are often accompanied by sweet or salty foods what more we want.
It can also be a fun way to spend the afternoon with your children and also make them a different snack.
So go ahead, read on and take them out, then if you liked us know how it has been you.
Instructions for How to make pancakes
- Grab a bowl in which you’ll mix sifted flour and yeast.
- Throw in sugar and a pinch of salt and mix.
- Then pick another bowl, beat the eggs until the snow point. To mix can use a rod, fork or even if you prefer an electric mixer.
- Now the two mixtures together.
- Add milk and beat him back to it.
- To finish just have to add the butter, it is recommended that this very soft or even that this melted in the microwave itself. Whisk everything together until a homogeneous and smooth mixture and let stand 10 minutes.
- Then, take a pan and add a little butter, with kitchen paper so you spread throughout the pan so that it is fair and it does not stick.
- With a bucket to put the desired amount you exit the pancake depending on whether you want large or small. Once you see bubbles starting out it is that with a spatula pair must rotate the other side is made.
Now we just need to add the ingredient that you like: chocolate, cream, fruit, jelly, etc and bon appetite!!!!
What do you need for How to make pancakes?
- 175 g flour
- 10 g yeast
- 20g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 275ml milk
- 25g butter
- Rods or blender
- Frying pan or griddle.
Tips for How to make pancakes
– Undo While the butter in the pan so you do not stick in any way.