Follow these simple steps to make homemade oatmeal cookies soft and enjoy them in a few minutes.
Instructions for How to make Oatmeal Cookies
- Melt the butter in a skillet or pot clean. Leave this to cool down a bit but cares that remains liquid.
- Is time of put the eggs in a bowl and beat them until the yolks and them clear are well mixed between itself.
- Add the sugar and the vanilla to the eggs to homogenize the mixture and then empty the liquid butter to the mixture.
- Crush banana with a clean fork or fruit you selected and add it to the dough, then mix again to form a paste.
- Grind the oats in dry blender or processor, or else use oatmeal to make Oatmeal Cookies. Then have the flour list, add it to the mix and move this well.
- Now you have to put the oven to heat to 250 ° C. While the oven is heated, adds the yeast, baking or powders for baking to the pasta and mix it all again.
- Grease cookie sheet and put a tablespoon amounts separated by 2 cm apart on the tray. Put this in the oven for 20 minutes at 250° C or until edges of biscuits are golden brown. Once completed these steps, it is time to enjoy your homemade Oatmeal Cookies.
What do you need for How to make Oatmeal Cookies?
- 200 g of oats either flour or flakes raw
- 200 gr of butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 banana (or any fruit of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda, baking powder or yeast powder
Tips for How to make Oatmeal Cookies
- If not you like the idea of crush them fruits to the make your oatmeal cookies, then can chop the fruit for incorporate them pieces that you want to the oatmeal cookies dough, or can put you fruits dry as plums passes, blueberries, grapes passes, Apple or pear dry, and all them fruits that you want.
- You can put cinnamon powder instead of vanilla oatmeal cookies.
- You can substitute the sugar for stevia or honey.