A rich way to enjoy spiced meat is to make meatballs, whether for a special day, or surprise for a common day, whether to eat with spaghetti, or alone as an accompaniment to a saucer, dumplings will always be well viewed by any Diner with good taste.
There are many ways to make meatballs, each family in general has their own and this is inherited to the children, there are even chicken dumplings, fish, octopus, squid, oats, or one hundred percent vegetarian made from gluten.
But there will always be a basic basis for make meatballs, which is to merge the ground meat with spices that flavor it and enhance its flavor.
They can be used to eat with anything and any day you want. All it takes is some ground beef, egg, onion and other spices that season the meat.
In many cultures, not to mention that in all cultures make meatballs is very common, so the meatball cannot be attributed to any specific culture.
But all cultures have adopted meatballs and mix their traditional dishes with meatballs. Meatballs are easy to prepare. You can make dumplings at any time as long as you have the necessary elements to make them.
We will show you a recipe so you can make meatballs and accompany them with the dish you want or eat them alone.
Instructions for How to Make Meatballs
- We will start by grinding the meat. You can grind it in a homemade meat grinder or you can buy it already ground, you must get 200 grams of raw beef and 200 grams of raw beef as well. This is sold in the super markets so it will not be difficult to get it, but if you cannot find it, remember that you can personally grind it. To grind the meat you should chop it a bit and put it slowly in a hand mill so that it comes out ground, you will need a lot of force, so do not hesitate to ask for help to someone who can help you move the lever of the mill in turns , or just chop the finite meat.
- In the blender jar, add the egg and ¼ part of the half of the onion you already have, grind with this the garlic also. You can also grind the pepper here to keep all these ingredients or you can grind it dry. It is important that the 7 black peppers that you will use to make the meatballs, are well ground, because these will go in the flesh of the meatballs, and if they are not well ground at the time of eating the meatballs could some pieces of pepper embedded between the teeth or the taste will not be distributed well between the meat and many of the meatballs will remain unabashed.
- Now that you have grinded the ingredients mentioned above, it is time for you to start chopping the other elements to make these meatballs. Finely chop the leftover from which you grind, also finely chop the parsley and set aside these ingredients in another dish.
- Wash the 2 tablespoons of rice well to drop all the flour and dust they have. To clean the rice, you should put it in a strainer under the spout of tap water or leave it soaking a little in a cup while you move it with the fingers of your hands clean so that the flour comes off the grains of rice, after this put the rice in a strainer under the spout of tap water while you also move it with your fingers, after the rice is clean, leave it draining and put it away.
- Now in a bowl put the ground pork and the beef, mix it well with a wooden shovel, a spoon or a fork. The meats should be well blended so that when you cook them, they have mixed their two flavors, that of beef and pork.
- Now add the ground egg with onion, garlic and pepper and mix this again very well, then add the chopped onion, the parsley and the rice that you cleaned. Mix this again until the meat is like a moldable mass, that is to say you can manipulate it with your hands. Add ½ tablespoon of table salt to the meat and stir it again.
- Now make a few balls about 4 centimeters in diameter and set them on a plate. Meanwhile boil water in a pot, pour enough water so that the meatballs fit all there, or at least all the first load of meatballs you will cook. Let the water boil very well with gurgling and while the water is boiling well, add the meatballs. Cover the pot and let it continue cooking for 10 minutes, then remove the meatballs and put them in a dish or a strainer and let them drain.
- When sewing it is likely that the meatballs lose salt, so try one of them and if you notice that they lack salt, add a little more salt to the water until they are with the level of salt you like.
- These meatballs are ready for you to put in the stew you want, but if you do not know how to make a stew, then cook 6 medium carrots apart and already cooked cut them into slices, grind red tomato and put it to cook with a little water, pepper and salt. When you already have a thick broth, add the carrots and the meatballs and let them taste the sauce for about 5 minutes while the broth boils.
- After this you can serve the meatballs as a side dish or as traditional spaghetti.
What do you need for How to Make Meatballs?
- 200 gr of beef
- 200 gr of pork
- 1 large garlic
- ½ onion
- 7 black peppers
- 2 tablespoons of clean and raw rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 egg
- ½ sliced bun
Tips for How to Make Meatballs
- If you want to boil the meatballs in your stew but not with so much water, just use a little of the broth and not everything, you can also opt for potatoes, pumpkins or chayotes, if you do not like carrots.
- If you want the stew of meatballs to have more flavor, you can put a chipotle chili in the stew, either ground or just in the broth while it boils to give more flavor.