Not is if you are that they like to try foods of other countries and new things. I am especially in love with Asian food, I love the theme of raw fish, and the Maki of all kinds.
So today I will tell you how to make homemade sushi, although it is not well said since we can’t make sushi but makis.
Whatever it is, keep reading and watch the instructions:
Instructions for How to make homemade sushi
- First we will clean the rice with water, which we will be changing until it runs clear or clean once leave it moist in the strainer about 30/40 minutes.
- We make it with cold water to boil covered. When it begins to boil we go down the fire to a minimum and uppercase it with lid and over a cloth, not to let the steam out for 12 minutes. Spent the time estimated rice will be completely dry and it will not have a drop of water. It is important to control the time at this point as if we spent the rice it would be burned and we may not use it.
- Once boiled, remove it without uncovering fire and leave it to stand for about 10-20 minutes.
- While we will make the sauce that we need to work the rice and not us sticking fingers and cut all the products that we will put inside the makis. For the sauce, take a bowl and put vinegar, sugar and salt and put it to poach to go by slowly dissolving the manufacturer and thus create a mix.
- Take a large bowl and empty the rice in it and let it cool. We can add in rice sauce that we have previously done or we go getting your hands when we work the rice, this is completely optional.
- Once this rice dry, put the mat on a surface flat, a piece of wrapping paper and a sheet of seaweed, then started to put rice on top and press it with your fingers so that it is compact. Remember to leave a space of a finger on the edge above it will be which will help us to close.
- In the lower part of the seaweed sheet we will put the ingredients that we want, in a line and it is very wide leaving at the same time a good space.
- Finally we close the maki, at the same time that with the help of the mat wrap maki from the lower part of the sheet also we are stretching the role of plastic top.
- Once the roll, only stay we cut it with a sharp knife and a finger width approximately.
What do you need for How to make homemade sushi?
- The ingredients you want to put inside.
- 50 cl rice vinegar
- Rice 250 g.
- 30 g sugar
- 10gr salt
- Seaweed nori sheets
- Soy sauce
- A mat for roll
Tips for How to make homemade sushi
Have patience first, because it isn’t easy to wrap the maki and you can sit a bit ugly.
Do not put much rice, as it has to be a finite layer.