Why not make occasionally some homemade and easy dessert to make. The homemade flan is a great idea to make desserts and if you have large molds can make pie even supersized type.
So now only left the desire to get to do it and of course, the recipe, so take notes that then we tell you how to make a great homemade egg pudding
Instructions for How to make homemade egg pudding
To prepare the caramel:
- Take a pan and put it to heat over medium heat.
- Once the pan have added a certain temperature in the order that you said the following ingredients: 5 tablespoons white granulated sugar and 3 tablespoons water.
- You should not remove the aforementioned ingredients until small bubbles do not form and sugar changes color, then it is time with a wooden spoon start mixing the two ingredients.
- Once you think the mixture is cooked, stirring it away from the fire and add a few drops of lemon to know that you let the mixture well done has to have a honey color.
- Then take the candy and put it in the container in which you make puddings, usually in ramekins. You must put very little in the bottom of the container while spread the walls of the ramekins.
- Let it cool until it begins to stiffen.
To prepare the custard:
- Take 6 eggs and separate the yolk from the white, these clearly are not going to use.
- Then add three large integers, sugar and eggs and whole milk bates so you get a frothy layer.
- Take the baking sheet and put enough water to cover part of the ramekins.
- Put the oven to 200°C degrees and wait until the water starts to boil.
- Once this boiling add cream custard into molds and cover with aluminum foil and put them in the pan with boiling water for 50-60 minutes without changing the temperature (200 degrees).
- Finally gets a knife and click any of the puddings to see if it has curdled comes out clean is that it is ready and should take.
- Let cool at room temperature for a while and then put them in the fridge for an end of curdling, the next day will be death!
What do you need for How to make homemade egg pudding?
For the pudding:
- 3 eggs (XL)
- 6 egg yolks
- 200 grams of sugar (2 teaspoons per custard)
- 750 ml of whole milk
- 5 tablespoons white granulated sugar.
- 3 tablespoons water.
- a few drops of lemon squeezed.
Tips for How to make homemade egg pudding
– Be careful that the candy does not go and instead sweeten the bitter dessert.
– Do not open the oven often thus make the temperature is lost and does not end up flan.