What better than the boring rainy afternoons and cold, have fun making some delicious homemade cookies and quick.
And then, you can then invite all your friends to watch a movie and eat cookies, much better.
It is also a good option to spend a fun afternoon with your kids.
- Pre heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a pan or large baking container.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cornmeal, flour, cranberries, sugar, baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt until blended.
- Add butter and then milk just until mixture forms soft dough.
- Pour batter into greased bowl,
- Bake the cookies 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool slightly cookies on a metal grid to serve hot or let cool completely to serve later.
- 1 1/4 cup corn flour
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour.
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons of butter or margarine, melted.
- 3/4 cup milk.
Put the grid in the middle of the oven to avoid that are burned of up and raw by below.