Make fried shrimp is very easy and does not need much experience in the kitchen. This dish is one of the many varieties of preparation of these crustaceans. They are very simple to prepare and help you with our recipe you make them for any occasion. They go well with other dishes or alone. In fifteen or twenty minutes you will have them ready to enjoy accompanied by a good wine. Prepare your fried shrimp today and surprise your family
Instructions for How to make fried shrimp
- Buy fresh shrimp or if you find it easier to buy frozen.
- If you are fresh and clean and peel them whole.
- To peel them and remove the head remember all the hard part carefully not to break the meat.
- Take away the gray tail vein and leaves.
- If they are frozen leave them at room temperature about 30 minutes before cooking.
- Meanwhile peel garlic cloves and pícalos well.
- Peel and cut the onion into tiny pieces.
- Place the shrimp in a bowl and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Espárcele onion and garlic along with some herbs that you like and let sit for a few minutes to coat well with these flavors.
- Place olive oil in the pan and bring to medium heat.
- Dumps once the shrimp and cook until shrimp change color while onions and garlic are golden brown.
- Get them out of the pan and bring them directly to the plate in which you serve.
- Serve hot either alone or with another dish like rice, vegetables or pasta.
- If you serve alone Accompany with slices of lemon or lime juice espárceles above.
- Espolvoréales chopped parsley.
- They go well with white wine.
- Visit our article to know how to prepare shrimp best tricks on the development of shrimp.
What do you need for How to make fried shrimp?
- 20 Shrimps
- Lemon slices and juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- An onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
Tips for How to make fried shrimp
- You can eat them alone or go with some sauce as an appetizer.
- The shrimp are a food that has a very low in fat and calories, compared with beef, pork or chicken, but its consumption is recommended in people with moderately high blood cholesterol, or high in sodium.
- If you do fried you remember that they are much tastier but less recommended in diets.
- We invite you to watch our video