To prepare these deviled shrimp there are several steps to follow, and it is important to do it right. The deviled shrimp is a typical dish Mexican and as the majority of these are well tasty and well spicy. His name already you gives idea of how can get to be. But if not you like both the itch can reduce it according to the amount of chili peppers that use. Can cook shrimp of many ways and an of them is with sauce spicy, by that today you will teach you the recipe of deviled shrimp.
Instructions for How to make Deviled Shrimp
- He began preparing the deviled sauce by placing a deep frying pan in the kitchen with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Dora garlic and then add mashed tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Roasted the jalapeno pepper in an in a baking dish and grinds along with the chipotle peppers in a blender with a little water.
- Add liquefied pepper to the tomato sauce and leave it to cook for 15 minutes.
- Book the deviled sauce.
- Clean first you peel shrimp for this, then you must remove the head and the vein which is located in the upper part of the spine.
- Season the shrimp with 1 teaspoon of cumin, salt and pepper.
- In a separate pan add the remaining olive oil and cook the shrimp until they turn pink. This is for 3 minutes.
- Strain the deviled sauce prepared on the pan.
- Mix all the ingredients of the skillet and cooking in the shrimp to the deviled sauce for about 2 minutes, until they are half cooked and the sauce thickens.
- Serve and enjoy your shrimp to the devil.
- Visit our article on how to prepare shrimp for best tricks on the development of the shrimp.
What do you need for How to make Deviled Shrimp?
- 800 grams of large size shrimp.
- 2 cups of puree of tomato
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Jalapeno chilies
- 2 pickled Chipotle chiles
- 2 tablespoons of oil of olive
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pan and Pan
Tips for How to make Deviled Shrimp
- If you don’t want a very spicy sauce remove the seeds to the peppers.
- Another option so that it is not as spicy is doing without the chipotle sauce and use Jalapeños seeded and deveined.
- Don’t Cook the shrimp for a long time to avoid becoming chewy.
- It is better to use fresh shrimp, but if you don’t find them used frozen, just follow the instructions on the package for thawing.
- I invite you to see our video.