If you like crepes and you like to make them at home quickly and easily, both to prepare sweet or savory dishes, here we will show you the best way to make them. You don’t need many ingredients, usually are the ones who always have at home such as eggs, flour, milk and butter. We only require a bit of patience, and cooking. But I assure you that it is worth! You can also buy them but the taste of having them at home, the taste of the homemade makes your dish intractable. Get to work!
Instructions for How to make crepes quickly at home and very easy
- Prepare the ingredients a while before so they are at room temperature.
- Melt the butter by a few seconds in the microwave.
- More a pinch of salt placed in the Blender the flour, milk, melted butter and eggs.
- Blend all together and you get a thick paste with the consistency of a cream.
- If not have Blender can beat them by hand and pass the pasta by a strainer so not are lumps.
- In a pan heat a piece of butter. You can extend it with the help of paper tissue to cover the bottom of the pan.
- With a ladle it takes a measure of pasta and pour a little in the hot pan.
- Takes always the same measurement so that the crepes are equal.
- Move the pan to paste covers the background and let Brown bottom.
- Try raising to see if it is ready to turn.
- Turn the crepe with a spatula or throw it up that turn in the air and fall backwards (it is not so difficult)
- It dumps the crepe on a plate and repeat the operation until the paste is complete.
What do you need for How to make crepes quickly at home and very easy?
- 125 g of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 l milk
- 50 g butter
- 1 teaspoon of butter to grease the Pan
- 1 pinch of salt
- Blender and Pan
Tips for How to make crepes quickly at home and very easy
- With this recipe you can make pancakes with sweet or savoury filling.
- You can add sugar to the dough but if you know you’re going to fill them with candies.
- You can fill it with cheese, sweets, fruits, sprinkle with jellies. It all depends on your taste and what you’re willing to prepare.
- When you do the first you will notice if the paste has the right spot, otherwise add a little flour or milk depending on whether is too soft or too thick.
- Watch our video to remember the steps to make these pancakes.