We’ll teach you how to make crepes and some options to fill them. Make crepes is a very simple activity within the kitchen and they give us the possibility to have some in the fridge for use in any time preparing a meal or a quick dessert. Crepes them have become one of the most popular preparations in the world, with different names in each country, with different fillings, with stuffed sweet to accompany a te or a coffee, or as a dessert in savoury preparations, such as cold or hot, as entrance or main dishes, depending on the place and the Customs there are plenty of options. Its delicate texture and aroma are the perfect sheath for almost any meal. Make crepes is very simple and fast, the most creative is how you’ll use them later. It is basically a paste that you fill in to taste; they can be sweets served with ice cream or some kind of whipped cream, either salted with slices of vegetables and meats. Whether big or small, thick or thin, alone or stuffed, crepes them are made with any imaginable type of flour, from corn to the finest of wheat. But best of all is crepe it French, made with wheat flour, thin and delicate, and at the same time substantial enough to wrap a filling without breaking. We’ll show you how to make them.
Instructions for How to make crepes
- Liquefy ingredients together and let rest a few minutes. The dough should be in a liquid but thick point.
- After making the first crepe we will see if pasta is ready or not, if we see that it was very liquid add a little flour and smoothies. If, on the other hand it was thick add a little milk and return to Blender.
- Flours vary in quality and eggs of size that we should be always willing to rectify the amount of liquid indicated in the recipe to make the mass fair consistency. If crepes them break easily is that the pasta egg is missing.
- We must also observe if the amount of paste is not excessive for non crepe it us is very thick.
- Place the skillet on medium heat so that heat up. Then we must grease it and for this reason we suggest two ways: the first way is to rub the pan with paper towels soaked in oil. The second method is to melt a small amount of butter in the Pan, quickly moving it round well spread the bottom and walls.
- To make the first pancake Soup ladle of pasta, add and move it by tilting it toward all sides so that it occupies the entire bottom of the pan.
- We should expect that to cook and Brown for the part below, we realize because it crepe it becomes dull and dry up and air bubbles are formed below.
- Once browned on bottom, more or less a minute, over low heat, move the pan to loosen it, if not with the help of a spatula to separate it from the Pan and give it back to Brown on the other side, another minute.
- It is impossible to give the same colour to it crepe it on both sides, the second side tends to have some unsightly dark spots, so should be folding or wrap them with that side discreetly into or if gonna fold in four who will see their first Golden side. This improves the presentation.
- If you like us and we acquire practical we can give her back throwing it into the air.
- We must repeat the grease the pan with each crepe.
- We make crepes until ends us paste and placing them one over another in a dish. The way in which we keep warm crepes them will depend on if we want to remain slightly crisp or tender. Soft crepes them are best to roll up and fold them, because they are not eliminate crumbs, and so it is better to stack them. If you prefer them crispy, the best is to keep them soft-baked.
- Please note: to make crepes the best is to choose a pan of 12 or 15 cm in diameter, the fairly heavy to have evenly mass, with good flat base, and light enough so that we can make blow you crepe it to turn it over, if you like us and amuses us. They come special pans for making crepes, with different sizes according to we them will use, and covered with anti adherent material inside which is very little butter that we have to put.
- A choice of sweet to fill them is filled with mango: blending 160 grams of cream cheese, 1/2 can of condensed milk and 1/2 Tin mangoes in syrup, chopped, then fill crepes them and bake for four minutes, lists once you can decorate with mango slices, and serve with a cup of vanilla ice cream.
- A salty option is filled with ham, cheese and egg. To do so takes crepe it the fridge, heat it in a pan with butter, placed in the Centre a (folded) cooked ham and grated feta. Then you crack an egg and slide it over the former base, cooking for a few minutes, fold sides of you crepe it inward, enclosing the egg and serve it hot.
What do you need for How to make crepes?
- Pan for cooking crepes
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup of common flour.
- 2 teaspoons brown or white sugar.
- 1 egg.
- 1 pinch of salt.
- 50 grams of melted butter.
- Ingredients for the filling according to what you want to prepare.
Tips for How to make crepes
- It is not necessary to beat too much the mass so that they do not leave fat creations, but it does have to be soft, for which it is convenient to pass it by a fine strainer. The lighter the dough, the thinner the crepe and the more delicate.
- The crepes are perfectly preserved in the refrigerator, so they are very useful if we are very busy. It is important that they are very cold before putting them in the refrigerator, so that they are not gummy when reheating them. Stacked and stuck in plastic or aluminum foil are preserved for several days. And if the freezes can last up to 2 months.