Coconut is a delicious and healthy fruit, its oils care for the skin, hair, they help to maintain a good weight and its fiber helps us during diets. Eating coconut is a healthy and pleasant option to take care of you. Make coconut cookies is fun and simple. If you want to make coconut cookies to share with someone special then watch this simple and easy recipe to know how to make coconut cookies.
- To make coconut cookies begin to whisk the egg in a bowl with a fork, whisk by hand or with an electric mixer until yolks are well mixed with the whites and pale yellow. But you must be careful that much foam does not, the eggs must be liquid and pale.
- We will add oil to egg some little and batiremos long enough until the oil and egg are well mixed and a homogeneous mixture is done.
- We will then add all dry ingredients such as milk powder, flour, ½ teaspoon of powder baking (optional), and finally to this mixture dry coconut to make coconut cookies.
- Mix everything until it is a homogeneous mass and has the consistency of a paste of cake. You should see it pasty as a peanut butter with Coconut cream.
- We slightly engrasaremos a tray to put the cookies on the tray and bake them.
- We take lots of this paste with a spoon or teaspoon depending on the size that we want to have cookies, and place them in the tray to put them in the oven.
- We preheat the oven to 250 ° with heat up and down in the oven racks so that the cookies will bake evenly, then we put the pan with coconut cookies baked by 180 ° for 20 minutes or until the edge of the cookies browned. Remove cookies and let sit, then cover with a little honey and cover them with shredded coconut so you can eat them.
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 12 tablespoons of powdered milk
- 1 egg
- 6 tbsp dry grated coconut
- 12 teaspoons of sugar
- The coco should not be stale, should always be dried coconut in good condition.
- You can replace the standard special cake flour flour so that they rise cookies coconut you did to the bake