Although it is not recommended to consume fats every day or products with a lot of sugar, that does not mean that we cannot give ourselves the pleasure of eating this from time to time. We can prepare rich homemade goodies for snacks in a short time and with very cheap ingredients.
One of the many recipes we can prepare are the churros, like the fritters, these consist of paste type dough that is fried in oil until sewn inside, then wrapped in sugar and accompanied by a drink, which is traditionally chocolate .
There are several types of churros that we can prepare, traditional churros or butter, which are the simplest to prepare and do not have many additions, chocolate churros, lemon churros, corn churros, and of course cinnamon churros. These are the churros that we will prepare today with this recipe to make cinnamon churros.
Cinnamon churros do not require a very complicated preparation, you only need to know in which order you will put the ingredients and how to fry them. Step by step we will demonstrate the exact instructions to make rich cinnamon churros at home. Follow our recipe so you can make some rich cinnamon churros.
What do you need for How to make cinnamon churros?
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup standard wheat flour
- 250 grams of butter
- a pinch of salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
Instructions for How to make cinnamon churros
- In a pot on the stove under the fire boil the water, as soon as you notice that the water begins to boil gushing, add a teaspoon of cinnamon, the pinch of salt and butter. Let this boil for the cinnamon to release its essence into the water.
- Now that the cinnamon has released its essence and this water has remained as tea, add the flour slowly as you move this until it becomes paste.
- Remove this glaze from the fire and add the eggs. Crush this or stir vigorously so that it mixes well with the rest of the dough. Add a tablespoon of sugar to this.
- Place this inside a sleeve with large duya. Remember that you can also use a bag but you have a special sleeve to make churros.
- Now it is time for you to put the oil to heat, for this amount of churros we will need approximately one liter of oil, it can be olive oil, canola oil, sunflower oil, vegetable fat or animal fat. The common thing is that olive oil is not used to make them very greasy, but you use what you want.
- As soon as you notice that the oil is already very hot, begin to make figures like long sticks with the mass inside the oil. These will be our churros. Remove from the pan and drain on absorbent paper.
- Mix the rest of the cinnamon with the sugar and put this in a bowl. Put the already drained churros inside the bowl with cinnamon and sugar, move this to sprinkle the churros. Once this procedure is done you can enjoy cinnamon churros.
Tips for How to make cinnamon churros
- You can add a little vanilla to the paste after removing it from the flame to give more flavor to the dough.
- Practice with the simple churros recipe that is also very delicious.