Some of the goodies we can prepare at home do not require many elements or complicated elaboration. Of this kind of products are the fritters, the donuts or the churros that you can accompany them with any drink and always taste delicious.
The churros are treats that can be prepared easily at home. The origin of this food is Spanish, however it has been extended more by countries of Latin America that have transformed and adopted it in a way that is a distinctive dessert of these countries.
This can be easily prepared, it does not require much time to elaborate them, nor to obtain too many ingredients. Just get a little flour, a little oil and a little sugar.
You can prepare this delicious dish on any day of the week and enjoy it whenever you want or with whom you want. If you already decided to make churros then you can see the recipe that we show you here. This is a recipe of traditional churros, simple and easy to prepare.
We will show you an easy recipe to make churros at home. You will not need to spend a lot of money or spend time inside the kitchen. Follow these instructions so you can make churros.
What do you need for How to make churros?
- ½ of a liter of water
- 350 grams of flour
- 2 pinches of salt
- 2 butter spoons
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- Canola oil
- 200 grams of sugar
Instructions for How to make churros
- We start by putting the water to boil in a pot, as soon as we notice that the water starts to boil with gusts, we will add the pinch of salt and butter. Let this dissolve well in the water and as soon as it is ready it is time to add flour.
- We begin to add the flour little by little, this you must do it while you move this mixture with a wooden shovel, a spoon, or a spatula. It is important that you move this while adding the flour to prevent lumps from forming, even if lumps are formed, there is not much problem because in the end the dough will look good, but it is preferable to avoid that the dough finish very doughy or dry, that we avoid adding The flour in large quantities or we do not move this. Move this while adding the flour gradually.
- Now that all this is well mixed, it’s time to add the sugar, remember that you will only add four tablespoons. Mix well while hot.
- Insert this dough into a sleeve with duya. There are special sleeves to make churros, but if you do not have this kind, you can use a bag and tape a duya in one of the corners, this will serve to make churros.
- Put the oil in a frying pan or pan. The oil should not be too hot, because if so, the churros could burn, but neither should be too cold or the churros will absorb a lot of fat. To know the right temperature, to heat the oil to medium heat, put a piece of bread, when the bread is golden it is time to start frying.
- Fry the churros and as soon as they are ready, place them on absorbent paper.
- Now only sprinkle the churros in the sugar. Serve these churros with your favorite drink.
- Look at several of our dessert recipes to take practice with the elaboration of products with sugar and butter.
Tips for How to make churros
- You can use any type of oil you want, the important thing is that it is at a good temperature.