The chocolate is a delicious result of the cocoa grind and the fat of cocoa with or without sugar. There are dark chocolate, butter chocolate or white chocolate, sweet chocolate, and many other variants. Always nice to taste this product no matter how it is that we consume it, in bar, chopped, milk, desserts or cookies. Today we’ll show you how to make chocolate cookies so that you can prepare your own homemade chocolate cookies and enjoy them at home, or share them with your loved ones.
- Bath melts chocolate pastry with butter or margarine, you must move this with a spoon or wooden spoon to mix well butter and solid chocolate as they melt.
- Let it cool slightly, remove from the fire and add sugar and eggs. Well beat this until mix everything and look like a chocolate syrup.
- Warms a little milk and add it to the mixture, then move it back so that the other ingredients are mixed with the milk.
- Add the flour taste chocolate, wheat flour, and the powder baking little in a little while you mix all this again. You should be careful of not lumps in the dough, to avoid this, you have to put the flour little lightly into the dough to make chocolate cookies.
- Then he joined the chocolate chip mixture and moves slightly with the scoop or your hands.
- Knead it well and then grease cookie baking, put proportional amounts of dough on the tray. Take care that the separations are 1 to 2 cm between each biscuit because due to baking powders this can much increase.
- Puts the tray in the oven 150° C for half an hour or until eleven well. After this already can remove your chocolate homemade cookies from the oven and enjoy them with a bit of milk, water fresh or soft drink.
- 50 grams of chocolate chips
- 100 grams of chocolate flavoured flour
- 50 grams of chocolate for baking
- 200 grams of common wheat flour
- 3 eggs
- ½ litre of milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 100 grams of butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
You can use honey instead of sugar, only adds the honey at the same time that melt the chocolate.