The desserts are fascinating because they always cheer us by their delicious flavor that is pleasant at almost any moment, especially if they are fried or baked. This kind of fried sweet treats are ideal to give them on a birthday, or special day to still be loved. Even on a common day, there is nothing like sharing a delicious moment with someone special.
As we mentioned in other recipes, there are many homemade sweets that you can make fried or baked and have a great flavor. Whether it’s for Christmas or country holidays it’s great to eat them. One of these rich recipes of fried goodies is the churros, there are many kinds of churros there and everyone knows great, but especially the chocolate churros are rich.
Chocolate churros are a bit more laborious than butter churros or lemon churros, but they are very tasty and worth preparing them for their exquisiteness. Although it is not advisable for your health to eat many things fried and with a high sugar, if we enjoy in moderation we are taking care of our health without abandoning a taste.
We’ll tell you how to make chocolate churros at home. You do not need many ingredients, alone; you’ll have to get some chocolate to make these rich chocolate churros.
What do you need for How to make chocolate churros?
- 200 gr of standard flour
- 200 ml of water
- 10 tablespoons of standard sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 200 gr of dark chocolate
- 30 grams of cream
Instructions for How to make chocolate churros
- The first thing we will do to make our chocolate churros is to boil the water that we had already measured. When we see that the water has already boiled, while it is still warm add the salt and let it dissolve.
- Add the flour little by little while the salt water is still boiling. At first, lumps will form, but the more gowns, the dough will be better homogenized until the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Now remove this from the fire, you will see that it was like a paste rather difficult to move by its thickness. At this point you must add the eggs to the dough and dissolve them well with a crusher or a spoon. Do not stop moving this until it is well mixed.
- Add the sugar to the mixture. As chocolate churros are usually not dusted, it is best to add the sugar to the dough before frying them so they are not uncooked.
- Now that the dough is ready, place the chocolate in a water bath until it is thick, then add a little cream and a little sugar to sweeten it. The cream is so that the chocolate is not very solid and you can sink your churros in the chocolate. Dissolve this well.
- Now that the chocolate and the dough are ready, heat 1 liter of lard or oil and begin to fry the churros with the help of a large duya. As soon as they are ready drain well and place them on absorbent paper.
- Once made the chocolate churros, put them in a dish and serve them next to a big cup of chocolate so that you can enjoy them.
- You can review the churros recipe where we also give good advice for its elaboration
Tips for How to make chocolate churros
- You can use the melted chocolate to wrap the churros and not add cream so that the churros have a layer of solid chocolate.