It’s really delicious to taste and share a good meal as the pasta is spaghetti carbonara. Here we will teach you to prepare this tasty recipe for spaghetti carbonara so you can share it with your family or friends. For preparing this recipe you don’t need many ingredients but that it does not detract from that delicious taste and at the same time distinguished by having different ingredients of the everyday that we use to make spaghetti.
Instructions for How to make carbonara spaghetti
- Begins with boil water in a pot on the stove with enough firepower to make it boil well, but be careful not to have the very high flame or could cause an accident by gas stove. It is important that the water is not seasoned with more than a hint of salt because the dough has to remain as is with the taste of spaghetti and not with the flavor of spices to the Cook. The water must boil long enough so that the spurt in her notes.
- The water is completely now boiling, begins to place pasta spaghetti in pot of little little, leave this heat slightly with water from the pot so that it does not break and spaghetti able to cook without being cut by the pressure to put it in the pot. Push it little in little in the pot with the help of a clean wooden shovel so you can get the dough without breaking it and you can move it a little in the pot. Leave that this very well Cook until pasta is to the date and then immediately remove it from the heat.
- Place a colander over the sink for your kitchen, the drain spaghetti and let it stand there for awhile to get out most of the water out of the spaghetti. Then place it in a bowl and stir with one or 2 tablespoons olive oil, preferably extra virgin.
- Chop the bacon in pictures or strips, what your choice will be fine to make Spaghetti carbonara. You must put the bacon in a hot pan so that it Browns well without added fat or oil, since if you add fat or oil, you could change the flavor of the bacon to serve it since this will absorb the flavor of fat, oil or butter with that cold it. Just leave it to FRY and so the fat from the bacon you do not jump cover at times with a CAP after the turn or move it so well cooked.
- Remove the bacon from the Pan and paddle or spatula and carefully of not burned with hot bacon grease, squeeze it well so that you release all your fat and this is in the Pan, also cares that this fat does not spill out of the Pan because we will later need to make spaghetti sauce carbonara.
- Chop onions diced average guys. It is important that the onion is finely chopped so spaghetti can have the flavor that the onion will released to mixed then with the fat of the bacon while it is fried, so will not make large squares to prepare onions for frying. Also pica garlic finely, enough as so this not is in large pieces, it is suitable to be the finest possible, so there will be no visible pieces of garlic and the flavor will be well distributed.
- While it is still hot bacon grease, add the chopped onion and move this with a wooden spoon so that is cool well and is not raw. You can tell that the onion is ready if after fry it for awhile notes that is translucent, this means that each square of onion has already been cooked inside and this list. To avoid burning the onions, fry it with the light to medium heat and monitors always being on the lookout that this does not begin to Brown more while you frying it.
- Then add the chopped garlic and parsley to onion and move this to fire slow for 2 minutes so that the garlic, the parsley and the onion mix their flavors with the bacon grease. After this you must add the cup of wine that you had already prepared and incorporate it into the Pan in little, let this heat again and move it with the wooden spoon.
- Once again Bacon fried in the Pan while you’re hot, also sauce onions and wine that you’ve departed and then pour the spaghetti to the skillet along with the rest of the ingredients. Pasta not to tip over and fall on the floor or outside the Pan, pouring her little bit and with the help of the wooden spoon sees fitting it in the frying pan.
- Beat eggs in a container with a hand whisk until yolks and whites are well incorporated and the egg is a color a little more clear. Once you have finished to beat the eggs to make them clear liquid and a color, pour them little in a little pan and let this be Cook very well. While everything is hot add the chopped cheese and let all this be incorporated again. Then turn off the stove and let it stand for a few moments. Add a little additional salt if needed and serve at the table.
What do you need for How to make carbonara spaghetti?
- A frying pan or pot of steel stainless or glass tempered.
- 1 kilo of spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons of oil of olive
- 16 slices of Bacon (about 400 grams of bacon frying)
- 2 onions chopped finely
- 2 teeth of garlic medium large
- 100 milliliters of white or red wine
- 8 eggs, well beaten in preference
- 100 grams of cheese Parmesan finely chopped or grated
- Salt ground and pepper to the taste
- 2 fists of parsley finely chopped
Tips for How to make carbonara spaghetti
- If you want that egg is not very beaten yolks and whites, you can only move it slightly before adding them to the spaghetti so the yolks and the whites are somewhat separate each other and you can differentiate their flavors.
- If instead you want them to be well beaten, only cares that it are not so much as to form foam and stay to nougat