Carbonara sauce is a great dish to share with your family or loved ones, whether it’s for a birthday, a romantic dinner, a gathering of friends, or for the weekend, this dish always looks good and tastes delicious when we go to make carbonara sauce for lunch, make carbonara sauce, it is not difficult to achieve, since the ingredients you need are easily obtained and this dish is made in a short time. Now you can make carbonara sauce following our instructions so that you can enjoy it either with bread or single and share it with who you want.
Instructions for How to Make Carbonara Sauce
- To make carbonara sauce it is important that you do not mix the ingredients without having prepared them and then incorporate them with an appropriate order, only this will look good and not as if it were a jumble. To start making carbonara sauce, start by chopping the onion finely on a board, the knife you use should be a straight knife and not sharp and sharp teeth so that the onion is cut well and the onion squares are not too large Different from one another.
- It is also important that you bake the bacon in pictures and that these are approximately similar, since later we will fry them and we do not want that one part of the bacon is fried that another because this would change the flavor of the carbonara sauce that we are doing.
- After chopping the onion well, you should put a pan on the stove with the flame over medium heat until it is warm enough to put a generous amount of oil to heat in it. The oil should be very hot so that you empty the chopped onion in the pan and put the onion to rinse for 3 minutes or until it is transparent inside the onion tiles.
- After frying the onion until it becomes transparent, while the pan is still hot, it is time to add the chopped bacon to the pan so that it is also cooled with the onion and bacon and mix their flavors while frying. Fry this over medium heat for about 3 minutes from the time you add the bacon. Once this is cooled by that time, we will let this rest and turn off the stove.
- Take a bowl and add the eggs, beat well until the eggs are mixed with each other and take a lighter color. Be careful that the eggs do not get to the point of nougat or they make too much foam, but if you shake them well so that the yolks and the whites form a single mixture. After this, add the cream or cream little by little carefully while you move so that it mixes well with the eggs. This should be mixed thoroughly, so take your time to homogenize it with the hand beater.
- Now if the bacon and the onion you have chilled have cooled, heat it again on the stove until it is very hot, but not boiling, do not add extra oil, just reheat it, then slowly add the eggs and cream That you beat before and start mixing this in the pan while still hot.
- Once you have finished adding the eggs to the cream, it is time to add the cheese and keep moving this in the pan for long enough to mix well and the cheese with which we make the carbonara sauce You must move this all the time on low heat so that the egg is well, but not cut and separated from the cream, everything should be mixed but without the egg being cut.
- To finish making the carbonara sauce, you must spice it with the oregano and the table salt and move this very well while the carbonara sauce is still hot so that the salt dissolves well and the oregano releases its flavor in the sauce.
What do you need for How to Make Carbonara Sauce?
- 6 fresh eggs
- 300 g of Parmesan cheese
- 250 gr of bacon or bacon
- 400 ml of cream of milk or cream
- 300 ml (preferably extra virgin) olive oil
- Oregano to taste
- Table salt
- 2 large onions
Tips for How to Make Carbonara Sauce
- If you want the salt to dissolve well, then use table salt and add it to the carbonara sauce while it is still hot, stir this for a long time so that the salt dissolves well and try this to see how the carbonara sauce .
- It is recommended that the oregano does not lose its flavor, add it to the sauce while it is hot but not boiling by grinding it with the palms of your hand to spray well, so release its aroma and flavor inside the sauce.