How to make carbonara pizza is not as complicated as many may think, learning how to make carbonara pizza is simple, you just have to follow the instructions we have for you and put them into practice, so get ready and get down to business. Let’s make carbonara pizza for you to enjoy today.
Instructions for How to Make Carbonara Pizza
- First we start with the dough to make the carbonara pizza. In a deep bowl add the warm water and yeast, then place the spoonful of sugar that we had set aside and move this very well. All this must be very well dissolved to make the carbonara pizza and the dough is soft, when all this is dissolved, it is time to let this rest for 10 minutes for the yeast to start working.
- After these minutes the yeast will go to the bottom of the container, so with a wooden spoon or shovel, move this so that the yeast does not stay down. Then add the oil and move it again to dissolve it well, it is likely that the oil will remain floating in the container. Add salt and stir again.
- Add the flour little by little as you stir it to incorporate the elements. Then add flour to the clean table of your kitchen and put the dough in it. Knead this until the carbonara pizza dough is sticky. If you notice dough sticking to the table, just sprinkle more flour on it. Then accept the bowl lightly and place the dough on it. Then cover the bowl with foil. It is necessary to cover the bowl so that the mass of the carbonara pizza rises well.
- Let this rest for 1 hour and while the dough rests, we will begin to prepare the sauce to make the carbonara pizza. The first thing you will do will be to beat the egg yolks with the liquid cream and a teaspoon of salt, beat very well so that they are well dissolved and leave them in a place apart at hand. Then heat a large frying pan on the stove and start to chop the bacon in slices or squares, as you like it will be fine, then put it to fry in the pan until the bacon releases its fat. If you notice the bacon sticking to the pan, add a teaspoon of olive oil to fry better.
- Add the cream and eggs you beat to the bacon in the frying pan and stir this while heating and starting to boil. While this boils, add the mozzarella cheese and stir it so that it is incorporated well with the heat, then remove this from the stove and let this sauce stand.
- Cut the red tomato into slices, try to make them have the same approximate thickness. Place these slices in a hot pan with a little oil and fry them, then fry them in a separate container. Cut the parmesan cheese into rajas and leave them also separated.
- Spread the mass of the carbonara pizza on the table and love it well for a circular pizza base and you can handle ingredients on it. Remember that if you sprinkle the dough well while you spread it, it will be easier to handle when putting the ingredients on it.
- Place the fried tomato slices on the pizza dough evenly. Then add the sauce on the fried tomato slices on the pizza dough and place the slices of parmesan cheese on the carbonara pizza sauce.
- Then put this in the oven for 10 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius or until you notice the cheese starting to gratin. Let this cool down a bit, and by the way, you’re done making carbonara pizza at home.
What do you need for How to Make Carbonara Pizza?
- 400 gr of standard wheat flour
- 300 ml warm water
- 2 ¼ tablespoons baking powder
- ½ tablespoon brown or muscled sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (you can use soy or canola oil if you wish)
- 250 gr bacon
- 200 gr of Parmesan cheese
- 200 gr of liquid cream for cooking
- 4 eggs
- 2 red tomatoes
Tips for How to Make Carbonara Pizza
You can place a layer of cheese before the tomato slices so that it melts under the carbonara sauce.