The carbonara pasta is very rich and we all like it, an easy and rich way to eat pasta carbonara is to make carbonara macaroni at home, not difficult to make and not very expensive, look at this recipe and learn to make carbonara macaroni for you to share with whom you want and enjoy cooking.
Instructions for How to Make Carbonara Macaroni
- To begin making macaroni carbonara, we start by boiling water in a pot with 1 tablespoon of salt, the water should boil until it begins to bubble, the gushing should be large because when sewing macaroni, if water does not It is either hot, the pasta could be uncooked or it will not cook properly. Now that the water is boiling completely, add the macaroni and let them cook until al dente but not very soft. Then drain them in a strainer and set them apart as you begin to prepare the sauce to make macaroni carbonara.
- You will chop the onion finely and put it in a separate bowl, then chop the garlic, also in very small tables so that when making macaroni carbonara, these do not have the flavor of the garlic on one side and the onion by the Another one, so it chops very finely both elements and to leave them. Cut the bacon also, you can cut it into long thin strips or squares, which you prefer is fine, but in case you want to cut the bacon in small squares, take care that they are not too small or when frying they could burn or Too much sour and sour sauce of macaroni carbonara. When you finish chopping all these ingredients, put each of them separated in a place on hand so that you can take them to fry them without complications.
- In a frying pan place the bacon and let this on medium heat to heat until the bacon begins to release its fat, move this with the spatula or shovel or squeeze it against the floor of the pan to release as much fat as possible from the bacon. When you see that the bacon is already golden and has released most of its fat, it is time to remove the bacon from the pan and put it in another container.
- Meanwhile, with the fat of the bacon still warm in the pan, add the onion and let it fry over medium heat until translucent, stir constantly so it does not burn. Add a little olive oil to the onion with bacon grease and add the bacon you already fried and set aside again in the pan. Then add the chopped garlic, it is important that the garlic is put after the bacon and the onion because otherwise it could be burned by the hot oil and lose the flavor since the garlic is fried very fast and loses moisture by the hot. Let all this fry for about 2 or 3 minutes and lower the flame or turn off the stove.
- Add the salt and oregano, take into account that the macaroni that you had before already have a little salt by the water in which you cooked them, so if you want to leave the salt for later and thus make sure that the macaroni will not be salted carbonara is fine. Stir this well to mix the flavors throughout the sauce of the macaroni carbonara and let this boil for about 2 minutes, then remove the pan from the fire or turn off the flame.
- Add to the skillet with the macaroni sauce carbonara, the water that you had already left and let this boil, while it is still boiling the sauce add the macaroni that you had previously removed to the pan and let everything boil together, just take care that the pasta Do not break by the heat.
- Let it boil for 5 to 10 minutes or until you notice the pasta is soft but not too soft, then add the cheese and stir all this until the cheese melts. Turn off the stove and let it sit for 10 more minutes, then serve to the table.
What do you need for How to Make Carbonara Macaroni?
- 260 gr of bacon (you can also choose ham or fat-free chicken as an option)
- A large onion
- Extra virgin olive oil or canola oil
- 600 gr semi-liquid cream for cooking
- Table salt
- Black pepper
- 1 liter of water
- 1 large garlic clove
Tips for How to Make Carbonara Macaroni
If you plan to make carbonara macaroni baked, just add the macaroni to the sauce in a baking dish and put the cheese on top, then cover the pan with foil and put it in the oven for 10 minutes at 250 ° C for the cheese to start To cook on the macaroni. And ready you just make carbonara macaroni baked.