Butter biscuits are so easy to do that anyone can help you make these delicious cookies to children. Butter biscuits are ideal for snack, accompany a coffee or tea and like children very much. You can decorate them and adapt them as well for special occasions. We see all the steps to follow in making these delicious cookies, we’ll it’s easy!
Instructions for How to make butter biscuits
- To start put all the products on the desk waiting to arrive at an ambient temperature that is ideal to start preparing cookies, if anyone is not at room temperature and too cold we can harden the mass at mixing the ingredients.
- In a bowl mix first the butter and sugar until smooth and textured cream and continue beating until creamy smooth.
- Add eggs and we incorporate the flour and milk. It has to ensure that all ingredients are well mixed and remain uniform and smooth dough.
- We cover the bowl with a film and leave in the refrigerator for 30 minutes looking for the butter will toughen the dough and shape it easier for us.
- After these 30 minutes we get the dough from the refrigerator and stretch with a rolling pin until it is about half a centimeter.
- Once we have our passes for cookies we cut the pieces using molds of various shapes, and if you do not have molds you can cut out cookies with cups or glasses.
- Once we have the figures we want to put the dough in the oven at 180 ° C until cookies begin to be golden, normally it takes about 12 minutes.
- After that time let stand 5 minutes without touching them and then leave them in a cool place to be a power grid until completely cold.
What do you need for How to make butter biscuits?
- 300g of butter
- 300 grams of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 350g flour.
Tips for How to make butter biscuits
- To give a special texture, before putting them in the oven you can sprinkle with sugar.
- If you want to give special shapes can use your favorite cookie molds, there are thousands of different ways.
- Control the baking time, being so thin dough can be passed easily ruin their appearance.
- You can also decorate them once they are cold with icing displaying your imagination with motifs and colors according to the occasion.
- Here we show a video to learn to make these delicious shortbread.