Hake is a fish that is easy and quick to Cook, whether it is fried, oven or microwave. Due to its low fat content and caloric intake, hake is considered a food suitable for people who not excess fat or calorie content can bring to your daily diet. Also counts with great amount of proteins necessary for our body. Here we present you a tasty recipe that will not take you more than one hour to bring it to your table. Let’s look at how to prepare a hake baked is very simple!
Instructions for How to make baked hake
Hake is rich in complete protein or high biological value and possesses different vitamins and minerals. It is therefore important to prepare the hake in different ways so does not feel boring when it comes to eating it, and we can incorporate it into our diet at least once a week. Here’s a recipe that is delicious and easy to prepare:
- The first thing we will do is place on a broiler pan appropriate a small oil Cup and 2 cups of the same size of water.
- We will then arrange the potatoes in thin slices covering the entire base. You can cut the potatoes with a knife. Remember that the slices should be fine not out the raw.
- On the basis of potatoes we distribute hake seasoned only with salt and pepper.
- Then cut onions into thin slices and distribute them in the Pan along with the potatoes.
- Finally cut the tomatoes into slices or very thin or very thick, add salt, oregano, and bay leaf to taste, and sprinkle it with a little olive oil and settled them on the preparation.
- Once we have sample preparation.
What do you need for How to make baked hake?
- 1kg of hake threaded
- 2 medium onions
- 1kg of potatoes
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 Bay leaves
- Water quantity required
Tips for How to make baked hake
- Care that doesn’t dry out the fish while in the oven may be cooked faster.
- To remove it from the oven let rest a few minutes before serving.
- If you like you can also spray it with a glass of white wine.
- If you still have doubts on how to prepare hake baked, you can see our tutorial video with all the steps to follow to do this.