Make an easy cake and is well spongy, flavourful, point-to-point, or burned or crude takes work time in the kitchen. For this reason we want to teach you how to make an easy cake. It often happens that the first few times we is not very well. But everything is learned. In the kitchen and pastry experience will take you to that over time you out every time better. The recipe that you will read and see in the video is very simple to prepare, also give you some ideas to make an easy cake. Even if you have no experience in the kitchen, you can make it and surprise everyone. To work!
Instructions for How to make an easy cake
- Lights the oven and out of the refrigerator the eggs and the milk. Must be a temperature environment.
- Preparing containers for beat (bol), mixer and mold baking the cake.
- It is always convenient to have everything at hand to avoid having to be looking for things or ingredients.
- Spread with butter the mold to make the cake.
- Place in the Bowl the butter, sugar and a few drops of essence of vanilla or lemon zest, which you like the most.
- Beat until the mixture is smooth and without lumps.
- Then’re adding you a little milk and some flour with baking powder or yeast.
- Repeat this operation until is finish those two ingredients.
- This mixture can be done with electric mixer until the end.
- Dumps the preparation on the mold and insert it in the oven.
- At 40 minutes removed from oven and click on a stick of kebabs in the part more towards the center of the cake. If it comes out dry, the cake is ready, if not leave it one little more.
- Let cool a bit after removing from the oven and unmold it.
- You can sprinkle with sugar glass, chocolate powder, condensed milk, or anything you like.
What do you need for How to make an easy cake?
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups of sugar
- 100 grams of butter
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- Zest of lemon or essence of vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Mould for oven
- Bowl for mixing
- Electric mixer
Tips for How to make an easy cake
- A trick it out with a cover crisp is put sugar on the dough when it is in the mold. In the oven it will become a very rich cover and crispy.
- If you don’t have skewers sticks you can nail him a knife gently to see if it is cooked or not.
- If not you have Blender electric make it with beater’s hand.
- The time of baking not always is equal, depends on much of the oven. It is convenient to know it well to calculate the exact time.
- We invite you to see our video