Below I present a recipe for an Apple Pie, which is always either to bring dessert or to present a few guests of last time.
Instructions for How to make an Apple Cake.
- Before you start with those ingredients, preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Once this operation is time to go for the dough. In a large bowl, mix the flour, the baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Once you have been all well mixed dough put it aside.
- Now pick up the mixer, if it is electric much better, use a medium-low speed. In another bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar, until the mixture is fluffy.
- Gradually seen assaulting ingredients. First put eggs, one at a time, then put the flour (which you have mixed with the baking soda, salt and cinnamon) and finally put the apple. (the morning can be of two forms: we can use a previously boiled and crushed Apple or use an Apple cut into very small pieces). If we also add a few chocolate chips.
- He has the time to cover the container that we will use to make the cake, with oil or butter (if your pan is nonstick is not necessary). Before pouring the mass, you can take an Apple and cut to slices, placing it the cake base, later see you the mass and put it all together in the oven. Keep it in the oven until the toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out completely clean.
- Let it cool a few minutes on the grill to natural temperature. Once completely cooled, turn it in such a way that you have left the drawing made with apples at the top. If you want you can sprinkle with icing sugar.
What do you need for How to make an Apple Cake.?
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour,
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder
- 1 cup (2 sticks) of butter without salt, at room temperature
- 2 cups brown sugar (or normal, depending on taste)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups of applesauce Basic (two whole apples)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Icing sugar (optional, for garnish)
Tips for How to make an Apple Cake.
–Don’t open many times the oven since you will get air in the cake and will not go up enough.