The tiramisu is a typical Italian dessert, whose main characteristic soft flavor of mascarpone cheese, coffee and a touch of liquor. Its name refers to lift your spirits and this is due to the effect causing the main ingredients of the recipe as perceived by the Venetians in bars. Go to prepare and see how simple and rich is!
Instructions for How to Make a homemade tiramisu
Preparation of cream:
- Separate the yolks from the whites.
- Place the yolks in a bowl in a double boiler along with sugar.
- Beat until the mixture takes a smooth and light in color.
- Remove from heat and continue beating with electric mixer until cool.
- Whip the cream to half point and integrate it mascarpone.
- Connect this mixture gently preparing yolks.
- Imbibing biscuits with coffee flavored with coffee liqueur and cover the pan.
- This place a layer of mascarpone cream.
- Repeat, should be 2 layers of biscuits and two cream.
- Cool in the refrigerator and serve sprinkled with bitter cocoa.
What do you need for How to Make a homemade tiramisu?
- 500g mascarpone cheese
- 200 cc of cream.
- 6 eggs
- 500 g of ladyfingers
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup strong coffee
- Glass of coffee liqueur or port wine
- 100 g of bitter cocoa
Tips for How to Make a homemade tiramisu
- It is convenient to use a source of deep 20cm x 30cm glass for dessert show with a good presentation in addition to its delicious taste.
- Its flavor is much richer if you prepare from one day to the other. But you possess that time, at least let sit a few hours in the fridge, because it is a cold dessert.
- A biscuits have to moisten, but not so much that they do not break when assembling our dessert.
- Coffee liqueur can be replaced with cognac or brandy, according to the particular tastes of each.
- If you do not want to add liquor, you can moisten the ladyfingers in coffee alone especially if the dessert is just for kids.