The chocolate cake is a kind of delicious cake that is used for different times such as birthdays, for breakfast, of tea after a meal like him something sweet, etc. Many people love the chocolate cake, so if you have a meeting, you can prepare and look good in front of your guests. Do not think it is difficult to prepare or time consuming, but quite the opposite. Here we’ll show you how to prepare it, you’ll see how easy it is!
Instructions for How to make a chocolate cake
- The first thing we do is take the chocolate and butter will melt in a double boiler. While it melts must stir to prevent sticking or burning, and also that there are no pieces of solid chocolate into the melted chocolate.
- Then we take a bowl and beat well the egg yolks with the sugar. It should be a creamy consistency. We add the melted chocolate to the beaten egg yolks.
- Then place the flour and baking powder in a fine sieve to sift. Then add this to the mixture of the previous step considering that there are no lumps, for this we must stir well or use blender to facilitate the process.
- On the other hand, must be placed in a clean bowl the egg whites with sugar until stiff and beat them. Once you are ready, we added to the preparation.
- It is necessary to stir the mixture clearly trying to remain as high as possible.
- We take a mold large enough to put the mixture, but before that he spent walls butter and then flour. This will make our mixture does not stick and easy unmolding.
- We put the preparation in the mold and take it to oven for about 20 minutes. The oven must be 180 ° C. We will realize if the cake is ready because when pierced to the bottom with a knife should come out dry and punchy mass.
- Once you are ready, remove from oven, unmold it, place it in a source well presented and decorate as we like.
What do you need for How to make a chocolate cake?
- 180 grams of chocolate for coverage
- 180 grams of sugar
- 150 grams of butter
- 80 grams of flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 sachet of yeast
- Preparing containers
- An ovenproof mold
- Fine sieve for sifting
Tips for How to make a chocolate cake
If you still have doubts about how to make a chocolate cake, you can check our video with each of the steps that you must follow to do this.