To make a cake Chilean, the typical cake Chilean only need eggs, flour, milk, essence of vanilla and butter. You will see that in this recipe until the measures are simple because you can handle yourself with cups. To make a cake Chilean guide you by our recipe and watch our video to remember it best. Not need much experience in the kitchen because the steps are really easy to of follow. To work!
Instructions for How to make a Chilean cake
- You turn on the oven and removed the eggs, butter, and the milk from the fridge.
- Coat the pan with butter.
- Mix the sugar with the butter in a bowl.
- Must be well uniform and doughy.
- Add the or the eggs and beat much, that is all well mixed another time.
- Add the sifted flour, milk, baking powder and vanilla.
- Mix again so is all very homogeneous.
- Pour in the Pan previously greased in butter or oil.
- Put in the oven to fire half for 30 minutes.
- When it is golden brown on the cover, it is usually ready.
- If no test by clicking in the Center, if you are ready the stick will come out dry
What do you need for How to make a Chilean cake?
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter (full)
- 1 egg (or 2 eggs, depending on if the Cup that you use in large or small)
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 teaspoons of powder of baking
- 1 cup milk
- Vanilla to taste
- Mould for cake
Tips for How to make a Chilean cake
- Not matter the size of the Cup, but the same has to be applied in all the recipe.
- You can take breakfast or snack with this simple and tasty Chilean cake.
- We invite you to watch our video