Make a banana cake is very simple and inexpensive that you can take advantage of those ripe bananas that you will not eat but do not want to miss. The ingredients that need are which always have in house by what is question of put is to work to get a delicious cake of banana. We will give you a prescription that in 30 or 40 minutes will be ready, cooked and is ideal to accompany any infusion or to serve dessert after a meal. The banana cake is tasty, nutritious and economical so you have no excuse to get cooking it longer himself.
Instructions for How to make a banana cake
- Turn on the oven
- Prepare all the ingredients and utensils you will need.
- Eggs and butter should be at room temperature.
- Sift the flour mixed with baking powder.
- Spread with butter the mould in which will make your cake of banana.
- Place in a bowl the butter at room temperature, add sugar.
- Beat with mixer electric them two ingredients until it is creamy.
- Add eggs to one while still beating.
- In this moment you add the drops of essence of vanilla and cinnamon (if you like).
- A uniform, smooth and homogeneous paste should be.
- On the other hand Peel and cut bananas and place in Blender.
- Liquefy and if necessary add a little milk (depends on what as mature are bananas)
- It incorporates liquefied bananas.
- Must be a pasta well uniform. Pour it into the mold and put it in the oven.
- In 30 minutes if it is cooked, if not leave it a little more.
- Cool once you take out of the oven and unmold it.
What do you need for How to make a banana cake?
- 3 medium or 2 large mature bananas
- 1 cup of flour
- Half a cup of sugar
- 75 grams of butter or margarine
- 2 large eggs
- Half teaspoon of powder for baking
- Half teaspoon of essence of vanilla
- A teaspoon of cinnamon (optional)
- A bowl for beating.
- A mould for cake.
- Blender electric and Blender.
Tips for How to make a banana cake
- f you want to check when your cake is ready, click it with a toothpick in the Center. If it comes out dry it is ready, if it comes out sticky follows cooking.
- You can serve this cake with vanilla ice cream if you want it as a dessert.
- Also is ideal to accompany a coffee or a cup of good you.
- We invite you to see our video.