Often the night comes and the desire to cook after a busy day is few if any.
What better to make something fast simple and great. If we can also try to make it as healthy as possible, then why deceive us, even better.
I am one of those people who likes to cook very little so Lékué helps me a lot, if you are of mine then I tell you a very quick and easy recipe to do.
What do you need for How to cook potato omelette with Lékué?
- Lékué Case
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 medium onion or 1 shallot
- 2 medium eggs
- 40ml olive oil or sunflower
Instructions for How to cook potato omelette with Lékué
- Start by picking the potatoes, peeling them, cleaning them and cutting them.
- Then take the scallion and do the same with it.
- Take the case and insert the potatoes, chives, oil and salt.
- Program the microwave 8 minutes at full power.
- After this time, remove the case and stir the mixture carefully, checking the texture and cooking of the potatoes.
- Now add the beaten eggs (not too much) and stir well.
- It reinserts in the microwave for a minute and a half.
- Finally, pull it out, make sure the egg is set and you can serve it.
Tips for How to cook potato omelette with Lékué
If you are a handyman in the kitchen, doing the same procedure that we have explained you can prepare the tortilla with other ingredients like zucchini, spinach or peppers. You can also use frozen foods such as mushrooms or juices.