There are many ways of cooking chicken in the oven, in the frying pan, can be whole or dams. Here you will show an of the forms. Thousands of recipes allow you to cook a chicken and get a tasty food, quick and healthy. You don’t have much time or effort to prepare it. You will teach here to cook a chicken to the oven, an of them forms more simple that there is, and that, on the other hand you will give time to do other things while the chicken is kitchen as a good lining.
Instructions for How to cook chicken
- To prepare this chicken begins turning on the oven
- Wash chicken under running water, rubbing with your hands and then drain the water. Dry with a white cotton cloth that leaves no lint, to make batter that adhere well.
- Remove the fat tissue, loose skins and some remains of the viscera that might still remain before cooking the chicken
- Prepares the source suitable for oven and place you one tablespoons of oil of olive to the chicken not is paste.
- Put it on the dish and sprinkle it with salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the butter and spread it with her.
- Inject butter melted in different parts of the chicken
- Cover with aluminum the chicken by adjusting the paper to the source.
- Get some small cuts to the aluminum to exit the steam.
- The chicken will cook and the flavors will concentrate under the aluminum.
- Bake for an hour and quarter.
- Remove from oven and drizzle again with butter.
- Leave fifteen minutes and so will get it the oven well Golden and tasty.
- Cut it in dams and serve it accompanied of a good fitting.
What do you need for How to cook chicken?
- A whole chicken from two kilos
- Salt and pepper
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- Source for baking
- Aluminum foil
Tips for How to cook chicken
- If you don’t have a syringe you can place bits of butter under the skin, or in some places you can see appropriate.
- The cooking time varies according to the weight of the chicken, you must calculate 45 minutes per kilo.
- The calculation of the chicken to prepare baked, is about 400 grams per person, whereas have bones. In the case of boned chickens, the calculation will be about 300 grams. Thus, a chicken whole, gutted, and bones of about 2 Kg, will be enough for five people.
- The chicken well to baking is exquisite. If you spare yourself something, cut it into cubes and use it to complete any salad
- Another option for cooking chicken in the oven and let more juicy, marinated or seasoned, placed in a pan with a little water, lemon juice and cognac at the base, and then covered with aluminum foil so that the steam does not escape and concentrate the flavors.
- We invite you to see our video