I love cheese, I like all kinds, strong, dry, semi-dry, tender, in cream or sliced, gives equal, this terrific anyway. A form of do it that also is very well, and usually like to all those palates is the cake of cheese. So today I’m gonna leave you this recipe so you provide make it at home, you will see that it is very easy and also now that it comes good weather is a dessert like because it is not is very heavy and we can also keep it in the fridge. So start to read, and find all the necessary ingredients.
Instructions for How to cook a cheesecake at home
- Before you begin, it is important to put the oven to preheat to 180 °.
- Then, take a bowl and add, 3 eggs and 300 ml cream for cooking, and merge. If you prefer you can catch the egg yolks previously and work about to snow, although it is not necessary.
- Then add half tube of sweetened condensed milk and a pot of cheese spreads, I use filadephia which is going very well, but you can use any.
- Mix the dough you have with the mixer until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Sugar is something very personal, so test to see how you find it taste and if you prefer to add a point more sweet add sugar.
- Once you have the dough I’m, take the mould where you will make the cake and put the dough.
- Then put in the oven 40 minutes.
- Try to not open oven for anything during this time, then with a stick click cake to see if it has gone curd.
- Once made, it is a question of putting it at room temperature until cool.
- Once cool, optionally, you could put it 6 hours in the refrigerator so that in this way it will eventually catch consistency.
- Made all the steps only you have, take a knife make a cut and try as well that you have been!
What do you need for How to cook a cheesecake at home?
- 3 eggs
- 300 ml cream for cooking
- half tube of sweetened condensed milk
- a tub of cheese spread
- sugar to taste
- mixing bowl
Tips for How to cook a cheesecake at home
– Allow the cake to cool properly to raise necessary.