The rabbit with garlic is an of those recipes Spanish traditional, since is an of the best forms of elaborate the rabbit. This unique dish is produced in many restaurants that have specialized in this type of recipes. Recalls that among their virtues the rabbit is a meat white tasty and low in fat. It’s all about making a good recipe and you’ll have a delicious main dish with which you will be very well with your family and guests. We will give you a recipe simple, tasty and economical, taking advantage of the rabbit as well as being a very good meat today is at a great price.
Instructions for How make rabbit with garlic
- Cut the rabbit into pieces or ask your butcher to do it and have it ready to fry without too much effort.
- Make a cut garlic cloves without cutting them completely.
- Then place three tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan and heat it over medium heat.
- Add salt and pepper to taste on the pieces of rabbit, and when the oil is hot keys it into the pan to fry it.
- Fry the rabbit very well on both sides, add the garlic cloves and continue frying all together.
- Add the glass of white wine when the garlic and the rabbit are well browned, also the laurel.
- Kitchen and leaves reduce the preparation to fire medium for about 3 minutes.
- Don’t forget to go remove all that rabbit is well permeated every flavor.
- Then down the fire and continues cooking over low heat 1 minute more.
- At this moment the rabbit in garlic sauce is ready to serve hot. It serves the coated pieces of sauce that has formed in the pan.
What do you need for How make rabbit with garlic?
- 1 kilo and half of rabbit
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 glass of white wine
- 50 cc of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- a bunch of thyme (optional)
Tips for How make rabbit with garlic
- To accompany this dish you can prepare a simple salad mixed, potatoes to the oven, rice white, a mash of vegetables and potato or potatoes fries.
- Accompany this dish with a good wine.
- If you like spicy you can add you a couple of peppers along with the garlic.
- You can also add it in the last step of cooking a bunch of thyme.
- It is important to brown the garlic that will provide lots of flavor but it should not move.
- Watch this video to remember the steps of this simple, economic and tasty recipe