The meat lasagna is one of those dishes that everyone likes, healthy, nutritious and easy to prepare. You will always be well if you surprise your family or your guests with this delicious lasagna. Takes his time prepare it but also allows you to store in the freezer for portions and so you can have a tasty meal ready at any time of the week.
Instructions for How make a lasagna of meat
- Prepare the filling:
- Put olive oil in a frying pan. Sauté onion, bell pepper and carrots, chopped, and previously clean until they take color. When they are almost at the point add chopped zucchini and garlic, sauté all together.
- Add the minced meat to this preparation and mix it. We just left to take color, pour the wine, climbed the fire and hope it evaporates.
- We cover with the tomato sauce, add salt, pepper, oregano and Basil to taste, and over very low heat, leave it to cook a little more.
- We can buy the béchamel sauce or prepare it in the following way: put 1 tablespoon butter, when it is melted in a pan put on it 300 grams of flour and stir quickly, then pour slowly 600 grams of warm milk stirring constantly for about 10 minutes until it is thick and cooked. Turn off the fire and add salt, pepper and Walnut nutmeg.
- Cook the pasta in a pan large with water, a Jet small of oil of olive and salt. It should not be very cooked. Remove it from the water and let it drain.
- Because we can assemble lasagna by placing in the bottom of a suitable baking dish a bit of tomato or béchamel sauce, over a layer of pasta a bit of bechamel and meat filling.
- We repeat the same operation almost to the edge of the fountain. Finish the last layer of béchamel sauce covering the lasagna and sprinkle grated cheese Gratin. We bake for 30 minutes.
- We serve immediately very hot.
What do you need for How make a lasagna of meat?
- 500 grams of minced meat beef, chicken or pork
- 2 carrots, 1 green pepper, 1 onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 1/2 courgette
- ½ glass of wine red
- salt, olive oil, basil, oregano.
- Tomato sauce
- Sauce bechamel
- Plates of pasta for lasagna
- Grated cheese
- Rectangular baking dish
Tips for How make a lasagna of meat
- You can prepare before sauces and stuffing to distribute the work.
- You can use beef, pork or chicken, or combine them.
- Accompany this dish with a good red wine.
- Look at this video to remember well the steps.