This dish originating from France is a success already is as a breakfast, snack or dessert. Introducing one of the simplest recipes kitchen to make crêpes without eggs. It is simple and requires very little preparation time. It is a must in your kitchen recipe, so you should not do it. This choice of crepes is ideal for people who have problems in their food and cannot eat egg. If you like pancakes, you’ll see that not you will notice the difference, these are much more healthy, easy and economic. Can add you stuffed sweet or savoury depending on your tastes and the occasion in that decide to serve them.
Instructions for How do crepes without eggs
- To start put the flour in a pan with two tablespoons of olive oil and 175 ml. of cold milk, i.e. half.
- We started to mix the ingredients while adding the remaining milk, trying to obtain a soft and smooth texture.
- You can also prepare it in the blender.
- We let this preparation sit for about 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Then we take a pan, put the tablespoon of butter and carry it over a medium heat. When the Pan is hot add a minimal but fair amount as to cover around the container, it should be a thin layer of dough. If you use a bucket you will have a good measure.
- Once this mass begins to curdle turn gives it to you and dora it to taste.
- Repeat this procedure until s over the mixture.
- It is a very simple and quick recipe that you must make in your home.
- The most incredible of these crepes without eggs is that you can fill with the flavors you want, depending on the moment in which you prefer to taste them.
- If you prepare them to fill with sweet will be delicious with dulce de leche and topped with powdered sugar. Also with chocolate and cream, jams and any combination that you like.
- Other sweet options: chocolate cream, sometimes combined with banana slices, is very popular as well as the different flavors of jellies. More sophisticated sweet fillings can be made using fruits sautéed like apples or pears, spiced with cinnamon and served with vanilla ice cream.
What do you need for How do crepes without eggs?
- 350 ml of milk cold
- 200 gr of flour
- 3 tablespoons spoons of oil of olive
- Two tablespoons of sugar
Tips for How do crepes without eggs
- If it like fill with something salty as tuna, ham, cheese replaces them spoonfuls of sugar by a little bit of salt.
- You can assemble them in roll form or bending in four.
- Watch this video to better follow our recipe for crepes without eggs.