Here we show you 12 simple recipes of delicious dishes, some sweet and other salty, hot dishes and salads. It is always good to know what you want to prepare and gather all the ingredients before you start because there is no worse thing in the middle of the process you find that you lacked something because in that case you will have to go out to buy and you run the risk of ruining your work. Also remember that for all dishes that need to be baked the first thing to do is to light the oven and so you will make better use of the time while you prepare the ingredients and kitchens. It is also a good idea to prepare all the utensils that you will use to not go looking for them in the middle of the preparation. It is easier and pleasant to cook keeping the kitchen tidy. Here are the 12 simple recipes of delicious and easy to make dishes.
- Bruschettas: Peel, remove the seeds and cut 2 tomatoes. Wash a few finely chopped basil leaves, then add it to the tomatoes. Toast on both sides 4 slices of bread. Rub the toast with a clove of garlic to give them flavor. Add olive oil, anise seeds (optional), pepper, salt to the preparation of tomatoes and basil. Finally with a spoon place this mixture on the toast, add olive oil on top and basil leaves. Serve freshly made to keep crispy.
- Chicken with garlic: Clean and cut the chicken in more or less equal pieces. Put olive oil in a frying pan, heat over medium heat and brown on all sides the chicken pieces. Chop or cut into thin slices 6 cloves of garlic. When the chicken is golden brown add the garlic always taking care that it does not burn. Add the juice of a lemon and a glass of white wine. Let it cook over low heat until the wine is completely reduced and the chicken is cooked. Add chopped parsley, salt and pepper to taste. Leave a little time covered the pan and serve the prey or pieces of chicken with the cooking juice above. Find good chicken recipes in our dedicated category.
- Lasagna: Sauté 1 onion, 1 green pepper and 2 carrots, previously cleaned and chopped, until they take color. When they are almost at their point we add the cloves of garlic, we fry everything together. Then add half a kg of ground beef (beef, pork or poultry), mix until colored and add half a glass of red wine. Add the fire and cook about 5 minutes more. Then alternately lay layers of pre-boiled lasagna dough in water and salt, the meat sauce you prepared and béchamel sauce (you can make it or buy it ready). The last layer you must finish covering it with bechamel sauce and sprinkling of grated cheese for gratin. Bake for 30 minutes and serve immediately. In our lasagna category you will find more delicious elaborations.
- Home-made pizza: We prepare the dough by placing in a bowl 1kg of flour, 1 tablespoon of water, 25gr of baker’s fresh yeast, 3 tablespoons of olive oil and salt. It is very important to undo the yeast with a little hot water and add it in the hole we made in the center of the bowl flour. Knead until the dough is soft and do not stick to your fingers or the table, this can be for about 5 minutes. We cover it and let it rest until it doubles its volume. If we want to obtain a better mass we can knead it and let it rest again. We make dough balls and stretch them with a roll until we give the round shape of our molds. Preheat the oven to a minimum of 230 ºC and cook each dough for no more than 10 minutes. Cover with tomato sauce, place mozzarella cheese, oregano, basil. The pizza cover will depend on your taste.
- Baked fish: You can make this dish with 1 kg of fillet hake or other fish you like. First you have to put salt and pepper to the fillets and the juice of a lemon and let them rest for an hour. In a suitable roasting place a small cup of olive oil and 2 of water, Then you arrange 1kg of potatoes peeled and cut into thin slices covering the whole base. On the basis of potatoes distribute the fish fillets. Cut 2 medium onions into thin slices and distribute on the fish. Finally, cut and slice 4 tomatoes, add salt, oregano and bay leaf to taste, sprinkle with a little olive oil and arrange them over the preparation. Bake for 45 minutes and you’ll have a quick, easy and very tasty dish.
- Crepes: Something that should never be missing in our refrigerator are the crepes because they will get you out of trouble both to prepare an entrée and a dessert. Blend 125 gr of flour, 1/4 liter of milk, 50 g of melted butter, 2 more eggs and a pinch of salt until a thick paste is obtained, with the consistency of a cream. In a frying pan heat a small piece of butter. With a ladle take a measure of pasta and turn it in the hot pan. Move the pan so the pasta covers the bottom well and leaves the bottom to brown. When ready on one side, turn the crepe and brown on the other side. Drizzle the pancake on a plate and repeat the operation until the pasta finishes. You can fill them with cheese, with sweets, with fruits, spray them with jams. It all depends on your taste and what you are willing to eat.
- Pancake Tower: A good option to use pancakes on an exquisite cold dish is to make a pancake tower with different fillings between them. For one of the fillings mix 200gr of chopped cooked ham with half cup finely chopped celery and mayonnaise. Other: two sliced hard boiled eggs, another layer: boiled chicken crumbled with mayonnaise, another: grated carrot and so on, arm your tower and decorate it with mayonnaise, tomatoes, red pepper patties, hard boiled egg, etc.
- Rice salad: To prepare a rice salad you must first prepare white rice, then chop cooked chicken, it may be some leftover chicken roasted or boiled some breasts. What you will occupy are two cups of chopped chicken. Then drain the contents of a can of tuna and cut it into small pieces. Prepare the vegetables: peas, 1 carrot cooked and diced, 1 can of red peppers and one of corn kernels, all well drained. Cut 2 strips of ham into thin strips. Mix 3 tablespoons mayonnaise with 2 cream cheese, salt and pepper to taste. Add to this dressing the white rice and then mix well incorporate the vegetables and the chicken. To finish off the delicious recipe add a bit of mayonnaise, the bits of ham and egg pieces hard. Here you can find a complete recipe of rice salad.
- Caprese salad: Wash and halve 2 expert tomatoes and 100gr of cherry tomatoes. And 100 g of yellow cherry tomatoes. Cut into slices of 1 cm 150 gr of mozzarella cheese. Distribute the cheese and tomatoes on the plate by sandwiching them so that it is well decorative. Garnish with olive oil, salt, pepper and basil leaves.
- Inverted apple pie: Turn on the oven. With two cups of sugar prepare liquid caramel and cover the bottom and edges of a pie making smooth movements and let cool. Peel and cut two thinly sliced apples before removing the heart. Cover the caramelized pie with the apple slices. Now prepare the dough by beating two eggs with a cup of sugar, add lemon zest or vanilla essence. Continue beating while adding two cups of leavening flour and a cup of milk. This mass should be semi liquid. Turn it over the apples and take to medium oven for 20 minutes. Carefully unmold hot.
- Lemon pie: Prepare the dough with 125g soft butter (at room temperature), 250g leavening flour, 50g sugar, an egg and a tablespoon of water (if necessary). This dough should stick, but it should be able to stretch. Spread it with your fingers on the bottom and sides of the pie. Bake for 10 minutes. When you take it out of the oven you can flatten it a bit with your fingers to leave more room for the lemon cream and the meringue cover. For the lemon cream: place in a saucepan two cups of water, juice and zest of a lemon, 1 cup of sugar, 4 tablespoons of cornstarch and 2 egg yolks. Stir constantly and cut cooking when thick (do not boil) Dump cream over dough. On the other hand beat the two egg whites that remained with two tablespoons of sugar to snow and place the meringue on the cream that should already be warm and consistent. If you want 5 minutes you put your lemon pie in the oven to make meringue.
- Dessert of meringue and chocolate mousse: It is super easy, fast and delicious. Break the meringues into pieces (not crushed) and place them covering the bottom of a fountain, it should be about 2 cm high. Place on them a not very thick layer of chantillí cream. Finally prepare two boxes of chocolate mouse following the instructions on the package and turn it over the meringues. Take the dessert to the refrigerator so that the mousse is consistent and ready!
What do you need
- Ingredients according to the dish you prepare.
- Good disposition to cook and surprise with dishes ifmples.
- To prepare liquid caramel, place sugar in a small bowl directly on a gentle fire. Have boiling water on hand. When the caramel has already been made add a little boiling water and stir gently but vigorously. This way the caramel will not stick to the fountain or pie. You can also use it to place on top of some dessert because it will always remain liquid.
- Whenever you go to cook remember to check that you have all the ingredients and take out of the refrigerator those that should be at room temperature.