Undoubtedly the ice cream is the most attractive dessert especially for children. The variety of flavors allows us to recreate this dessert simply by combining the flavors: fruits, creams, chocolate and all the variety you imagine. Nowadays ice-cream makers relieve us of the task and allow us to do them quickly. While we can buy them the possibility of making them homemade with creams and fresh fruits assure us that we will be giving our children food without preservatives and healthy. At Doncomos.com we offer you 12 ice cream recipes to prepare and enjoy with your family.
Among the favorite flavors are vanilla, chocolate and strawberry. However, you can now find ice creams of all types of flavors such as tiramisu, coffee, hazelnuts, mint, pistachio, chocolate, banana, coconut, milk caramel, champagne, nougat…
What do you need
- Ice cream maker, recipients, blender, blender
- Creams and milk
- Strawberry ice cream: Wash the strawberries very well, let them drain and remove the little pieces and leaves. Place them in a source suitable for the oven, sprinkle sugar, a little peel of grated lemon and juice of half a lemon. Cover with foil, seal well and bake at 180ºC for 10-15 minutes. Assemble 250 ml of cream. Also make 4 light snowflakes with the mixer. Beat 4 yolks and mix with roasted strawberries and mashed. Add the whipped cream and then the whites, mixing them gently. Transfer the mixture to a mold lined with non-stick paper. Enter in the freezer and wait for it to freeze, every so often you must stir it to break the crystals.
- Yogurt homemade ice cream: Put 200 ml of cream in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer. Put 4 natural yogurts in another bowl and beat them. Add 4 tablespoons condensed milk and mix well. Incorporate this mixture to the cream and blend with soft and enveloping movements. Pour everything into a mold with plastic wrap (it is important that the plastic is in contact with the cream) and put in the freezer until it hardens, should spend between two and three hours. Serve and garnish with mint leaves and blueberries or currants. You can also learn how to make home yougurt
- Homemade honey ice cream: Put 2 sheets of gelatin to soak in a dish with cold water. Put 1 liter of milk, reserve a little later, to boil in a pot, add 300 gr of honey and mix until dissolved. Place 8 egg yolks in a bowl, add the milk reserved previously and mix well until a cream is homogeneous. Pour some hot milk flavored with honey and continue mixing. Transfer the contents of the bowl to the pot and cook for about 5 minutes. Remove the casserole from the heat, add the gelatin leaves soaked in water and mix. Let it cool. Add 200 g of whipped cream and beat until well blended. Pour the mixture into individual molds and place in the freezer for 2 hours. Unmold and decorate with honey, raspberries, blackberries and currants.
- Homemade ice cream of bananas and blueberries: We put in the blender 500 g of frozen fruit, in this case bananas and blueberries but you can use other fruits, 500 gr of creamy yogurt, 5 tablespoons of honey, we crumble until it is creamy. If you are going to eat only the adults, you can add a touch of some liquor that you like. Bring the preparation to the freezer and stir every half hour for 3 hours. If you have machine for ice cream much better.
- Chocolate and Orange Ice Cream: Beat 2 cups orange juice and 1 tablespoon lemon juice together with 100 grams sugar, until blended a little, then add 1/2 cup whole milk, 1 and 1/2 cup of cream And 1 tablespoon orange zest and mix everything very well. Place all the mixture in a container with lid and insert in the freezer for 1 hour. Remove to beat, return to put in the freezer and do this process every hour for three hours. Then cut 100 grams of dark chocolate into small pieces and add them to the ice cream, mix well, put back in the freezer half an hour and you can serve.
- Chocolate ice cream with almonds: In a saucepan, heat 1 cup and a half of milk with 7 tablespoons cream. While boiling, cut into pieces 200 grams Chocolate fondant and add it to melt with the liquid. With a fork, beat 3 egg yolks with sugar and a little warm milk. Then, pour the yolks into the pot with the milk. Cook the sauce over low heat until the mixture thickens. Once ready, let it cool a few minutes, and save it in the freezer to cool completely. When the preparation is very cold, add 3 egg whites. Now, take the preparation to the refrigerator for about 30 or 35 minutes. When you notice that the preparation begins to take consistency, add a sachet of crunchy almonds. Remove carefully. After last time, pour the ice cream in a container with lid and you can serve it.
- Homemade moka cream ice cream: Before you start to prepare the ice cream, make sure you have all the ingredients: 1/3 cup decaffeinated coffee and 2 glasses of cream are very cold. A reasonable time, if you put them 30 minutes in the freezer will be at just temperature to work. Mix with 150 grams sugar and 5 tablespoons cocoa powder. You can add less coffee if you prefer. Now, put the mixture in the refrigerator for about 30 to 35 minutes. After that time, you can serve the ice cream.
- Combined pineapple and coconut ice cream: Open the pineapple in half, peel it and cut its meat into small pieces. In a blender put the pieces of pineapple and cover with the contents of a can of coconut milk, crushing the whole for about five minutes to get a homogenous puree. We pour the contents into a large container and we put it in the freezer, where we leave it at least three hours, considering that we will stir every 15 minutes with a fork to avoid ice crystals forming. If you have an ice machine, it will be much faster and easier.
- Milk ice cream: In a saucepan, heat ½ liter of whole milk with 250 ml of cream, a pinch of salt, 400 g of dulce de leche and 1/2 vanilla pod until the mixture is homogeneous and dulce de leche Has dissolved. We passed the resulting cream into a container and allowed to cool for several hours. We put the gelato in operation and slowly pour the cream. We leave the preparation for 20 or 30 minutes until the ice cream has increased in volume and is creamy.
- Granulated ice cream: Beat 400 cc double cream at half a point. Add 400g of dulce de leche and 250g creamy yogurt of dulce de leche. Then blend until smooth. Add 100 grams of a well-processed chocolate, caramel and almond mixture. Place the preparation in an ice cream pot. Take to the freezer for 5 hours. Serve and sprinkle with chopped chocolate.
- Lemon ice cream: First we must cut in halves and empty the lemons, the shells serve as containers to serve the ice cream, if you do not like the idea undo them. Pass the lemon pulp through a Chinese strainer to get all the juice, you must add 250 ml. Meanwhile in a pot put 250 ml of water and 200 g of sugar and boil it for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Once the syrup is cold, lime juice with the lemon juice. Introduce the mixture in the freezer and when it is half frozen freeze 2 egg whites and mix with the previous preparation. Return to the freezer and when it has consistency fill the lemons and freeze again.
- American cream ice cream: Place in a pan 200 ml of milk, 50 ml of cream and 80 g of sugar. Bring to the fire, until it boils. Remove and let stand for 20 to 30 minutes. On the other hand, beat 6 egg yolks with 70 gr of sugar, until they are frothy. Add the egg whisk to the cream preparation, while still beating. Return to the mixture to the fire, in minimum, and to cook a few minutes more, without stopping to stir, with wooden spoon, until it breaks the boil. Pass the preparation to another bowl. Take the refrigerator half an hour and then pass it to a refrigerator. If you do not have a machine, you can pour the cream into a metal mold. Take to the freezer 15 minutes. Remove and stepping the ice cream very well, to break the crystals. Return to take the freezer 15 minutes and repeat 3 times more, after this time can already be served.
- Before consuming the ice cream, do not forget to take it out of the freezer 15 minutes before. In this way, in addition to being much more manageable, you will appreciate its taste better.
- If you want to change the flavor of your yogurt ice cream, you can substitute natural yogurts for any other flavor: banana, chocolate.